The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

That Roo looks pretty good size. How big do they usually run and what are their moods like?
He is very nice size. I am estimating 8.5-9 lbs for my Cockerel and the hens are about 7 lbs right now. They are very sweet and gentle birds.

They lay a large egg nearly every day and the color ranges from white to light brown.The cold does not effect them they were bred for Canada's cold and they do not mind the humidity and heat here in AL. I have hatched some of my own with only one not hatching and the chicks are very beautiful 2 month olds. Fertility is great!

Last edited:
My Avatar Pic Shows a few of Our New Happy additions the Pic was taken the day they were born so it is a little late, They were hatched on 11/26/2014. They came from Emvickery's stock and are a great addition to our flock.

Quote: Great thanks. I will put up an auction tomorrow so that I can get it in the mail on Monday. I will collect eggs today, tomorrow and Monday for the auction it should be at least 6 may a couple extra's. I will try to get some better picks on here today along with 3 of their off spring that are 2 months old.

"Sorry, I will put the auction up Sunday so they can go out on Monday".

Last edited:
I ordered some croad langshan eggs. 12 of 24 hatched and are doing fine. Although the picture posted with the auction showed pink, voilet and purple eggs I was told by the seller that they would lay brownish eggs and that she was just now trying to breed for egg color. Needless to say I feel a little mislead. They are beautiful chickens though. Time will tell.
Here is our convo--misled?
I was referring to the photo in your auction showing plum colored eggs. Implying that these were the eggs being bid on. If I cared enough I would search it out and repost it...I chalk it up to live and learn!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom