The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

]Would anyone be interested in cream crested legbars with a slight possibility of some of them being olive eggers again?

I have my CCL roo with 8 CCL hens laying up a storm BUT I also have a young BCM and Bresse roo in with them...I have never seen the two younger ones mate the CCL hens because of how protective the CCL roo is but I cannot gurantee it!! I will also include splash marans eggs and GCM marans eggs covered by my CCL roo...Those are olive eggers and those eggsre at bottom of carton

I just had a friend hatch 12 under a broody and all were what I stated above:) Still doesnt mean I am guaranteeing purity because I could have a rogue hoochie pooh or two enjoying both roos! Lol
All my rules are the same as everyone elses...no refunds, egg replacements, guarantees once they leave my house blah blah blah but I do pack tightly and nice and will include 2 heat packs for free..
I ship priority with tracking.

I will ship Tuesday the 20th
shipping will be 20$ since I can fit alot in a big priority box
AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW Monday AT 5 PM I TAKE PAYPAL ONLY to be paid to [email protected]

The photo below is of the EXACT eggs plus whats laid tomorrow to ship...could be 1 or 10 more depends on the girls:)

START at 30$ that INCLUDES shipping and 2 heat packs;)

I bid $31.00 on this.

Auction - 6+ Svart Hona eggs

What better way to warm up on these frigid days than to watch chicks hatching in the incubator! I have Svart Hona (aka Swedish Black Hen) chicks hatching! The incubator is full!!! The eggs are fertile - 100% so far - and hatchable, so it is time to offer some up.

Svart Hona is a VERY rare breed recently imported from it's home country, Sweden. It is a cousin to the more famous Ayam Cemani, but less gamey in appearance. In a perfect Svart Hona, everything on the bird is black - feathers, skin, eyes, meat and even bones. They are gorgeous small birds (rooster weigh about 4 lbs.) that shine green and purple in the sun. They are very difficult to photograph and do them justice. They are very hearty and lay about 160 cream colored eggs per year. Mine are laughing at this cold and still laying every day.

My trio is a GFF cockerel over 2 Ewe Crazy pullets. They have been laying for about 5 weeks now. They are not perfect, but very few of this breed are at this point. The cockerel has white showing through his earlobes and his comb is not quite as dark as I would like, but is still a very acceptable dark mulberry. The toes and and all but one toenail on all the birds are black. Pictures of my actual birds and the 4 chicks that have hatched are posted below.

I have 6 eggs in hand, laid Sat., Sun. and today. I will add what they lay tomorrow.

The bidding starts at $75. Shipping will be $15, double-boxed and USPS Priority Mail. If you would like them Express shipped, I can do that at an additional cost. PM me with your zipcode for an estimate. Last bid considered will be 10 p.m. ET Tue, 1/20. I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) Wed, 1/21 so that I can get them in the mail on Wednesday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA. Shipping hatching eggs is always a gamble. I pack VERY well to maximize your chance of success, but I can not control how the USPS handles the box or how the eggs are incubated. I can not guarantee that all or any of the eggs will hatch. I do want you to be successful, so I will work with you to make sure you have a good chance to hatch some of these gorgeous birds, but NO GUARANTEES. Please keep me advised of their condition on arrival and how the hatch goes. If you do not hatch at least 2, save the unhatched eggs and send them back to me. I will send you another box of eggs when available. If something should happen to my birds that makes getting fertile eggs from them impossible, the offer to replace the eggs is void. I will only replace them once. If you can not agree to these terms, please do not bid.

Last edited:
]Would anyone be interested in cream crested legbars with a slight possibility of some of them being olive eggers again?

I have my CCL roo with 8 CCL hens laying up a storm BUT I also have a young BCM and Bresse roo in with them...I have never seen the two younger ones mate the CCL hens because of how protective the CCL roo is but I cannot gurantee it!! I will also include splash marans eggs and GCM marans eggs covered by my CCL roo...Those are olive eggers and those eggsre at bottom of carton

I just had a friend hatch 12 under a broody and all were what I stated above:) Still doesnt mean I am guaranteeing purity because I could have a rogue hoochie pooh or two enjoying both roos! Lol
All my rules are the same as everyone elses...no refunds, egg replacements, guarantees once they leave my house blah blah blah but I do pack tightly and nice and will include 2 heat packs for free..
I ship priority with tracking.

I will ship Tuesday the 20th
shipping will be 20$ since I can fit alot in a big priority box
AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW Monday AT 5 PM I TAKE PAYPAL ONLY to be paid to [email protected]

The photo below is of the EXACT eggs plus whats laid tomorrow to ship...could be 1 or 10 more depends on the girls:)

START at 30$ that INCLUDES shipping and 2 heat packs;)

$33.00 bid on this auction.

Auction - 6+ Svart Hona eggs [COLOR=141823]What better way to warm up on these frigid days than to watch chicks hatching in the incubator! I have Svart Hona (aka Swedish Black Hen) chicks hatching! The incubator is full!!! The eggs are fertile - 100% so far - and hatchable, so it is time to offer some up.[/COLOR] [COLOR=141823]Svart Hona is a VERY rare breed recently imported from it's home country, Sweden. It is a cousin to the more famous Ayam Cemani, but less gamey in appearance. In a perfect Svart Hona, everything on the bird is black - feathers, skin, eyes, meat and even bones. They are gorgeous small birds (rooster weigh about 4 lbs.) that shine green and purple in the sun. They are very difficult to photograph and do them justice. They are very hearty and lay about 160 cream colored eggs per year. Mine are laughing at this cold and still laying every day.[/COLOR] [COLOR=141823]My trio is a GFF cockerel over 2 Ewe Crazy pullets. They have been laying for about 5 weeks now. They are not perfect, but very few of this breed are at this point. The cockerel has white showing through his earlobes and his comb is not quite as dark as I would like, but is still a very acceptable dark mulberry. The toes and and all but one toenail on all the birds are black. Pictures of my actual birds and the 4 chicks that have hatched are posted below.[/COLOR] [COLOR=141823]I have 6 eggs in hand, laid Sat., Sun. and today. I will add what they lay tomorrow. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]The bidding starts at $75. [/COLOR][COLOR=141823]Shipping will be $15, double-boxed and USPS Priority Mail. If you would like them Express shipped, I can do that at an additional cost. PM me with your zipcode for an estimate. [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Last bid considered will be 10 p.m. ET Tue, 1/20. I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) Wed, 1/21 so that I can get them in the mail on Wednesday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA. Shipping hatching eggs is always a gamble. I pack VERY well to maximize your chance of success, but I can not control how the USPS handles the box or how the eggs are incubated. I can not guarantee that all or any of the eggs will hatch. I do want you to be successful, so I will work with you to make sure you have a good chance to hatch some of these gorgeous birds, but NO GUARANTEES. Please keep me advised of their condition on arrival and how the hatch goes. If you do not hatch at least 2, save the unhatched eggs and send them back to me. I will send you another box of eggs when available. If something should happen to my birds that makes getting fertile eggs from them impossible, the offer to replace the eggs is void. I will only replace them once. If you can not agree to these terms, please do not bid.[/COLOR] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
$75 bid on this auction, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom