The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction ends at 8:00amCST Sunday morning 1/18/15.
Barnyard Mix 12+ eggs Bidding starts at $5 plus $15 shipping. These are free ranging for the winter. I have hens and roosters of each breed listed running together. Sulmtaler, Black Australorp, German New Hampshire Red, White Leghorn, Bantam Black Orpington and cross of Sulmtaler x Legbar there's a pair that is white that's hanging out with the Leghorns, the arrows are pointing to them, the others are the Crele rooster and partridge hen color (they lay blue and light green eggs). I will send eggs from whatever breed of hens have laid, as they vary day to day. I bubble wrap and double box. Winner please message me your info. I will ship on Tuesday if payment received before 10amCST on Tuesday (....Monday is a holiday! Thanks Roboduck ! )

I would like to bid $6 on the barnyard mix.

I haven't been a member long and the time I have been on the site I am usually checking out different forums and threads. I always watch the sal threads as they r so much fun. I also understand the need for order when so many people participate. Yet for me, this is very much entertaining, as well as educational. I love to read posts and see the pics that have been posted. This site makes me laugh and smile. So pat yourself n the back. Now you have me spending money so, since we do have shoes, I'm going to raid. Y closets and put some stuff ok craigslist so I can buy more chickens.

Ok people.. now that the hens are started laying, and those who actually turned their bators off, have turned them back on again
hide.gif
this thread will get busy.

Please keep chat to a minimum on here but chat away on the chat thread :) .
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ew-crazy-24-hour-auction/250_50#post_14634693

If you are listing eggs (or any other related items) or bidding please read the first page for rules. Remember you must have eggs at hand or within a week for offer them for sale. No auctions for eggs from birds that are not even laying etc.

Showing pictures of chicks hatched from eggs purchased on this thread is ok, as is endorsing someone who has sold you eggs in the past. Otherwise please keep this thread to auctions and bids.

Also if you are on BYC in the morning and visit this thread please feel free to summarize what auctions are "live", their end time, and current bid plus shipping cost, if it has not been done by myself or some other helpful soul already. If there is lots of activity a summary can be posted several times a day.

Have a great year of hatching and have fun!!

]Would anyone be interested in cream crested legbars with a slight possibility of some of them being olive eggers again?

I have my CCL roo with 8 CCL hens laying up a storm BUT I also have a young BCM and Bresse roo in with them...I have never seen the two younger ones mate the CCL hens because of how protective the CCL roo is but I cannot gurantee it!! I will also include splash marans eggs and GCM marans eggs covered by my CCL roo...Those are olive eggers and those eggsre at bottom of carton

I just had a friend hatch 12 under a broody and all were what I stated above:) Still doesnt mean I am guaranteeing purity because I could have a rogue hoochie pooh or two enjoying both roos! Lol
All my rules are the same as everyone elses...no refunds, egg replacements, guarantees once they leave my house blah blah blah but I do pack tightly and nice and will include 2 heat packs for free..
I ship priority with tracking.

I will ship Tuesday the 20th
shipping will be 20$ since I can fit alot in a big priority box
AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW Monday AT 5 PM I TAKE PAYPAL ONLY to be paid to [email protected]

The photo below is of the EXACT eggs plus whats laid tomorrow to ship...could be 1 or 10 more depends on the girls:)

START at 30$ that INCLUDES shipping and 2 heat packs;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom