The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

6+ Isbar eggs - RARE Swedish Isbars! I have a blue roo over 2 blue, 1 black and 1 splash hens. The roo is not related to the hens. My hatch rate here has been about 95% and the chicks have been healthy and vigorous, not showing the inbreeding issues that plagued this breed when it was first released by Greenfire Farms. Isbars are on the small end of the large fowl scale, but are excellent layers of medium to large green eggs. (That is a quarter in the picture below for size comparison.) I find they have the best feed conversion rate of any of my breeds.

I have 7 eggs collected 2/3-2/5. I will add what they lay tomorrow and can add the 2 laid on the 2nd if the buyer so desires. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $40, double boxed and USPS priority shipping included. Last bid considered will be 8:00 p.m. ET tomorrow (Fri. 2/6). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 11 p.m. ET tomorrow (Fri. 2/6) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Shipping hatching eggs is always a gamble. I pack VERY well to maximize your chance of success, but I can not control how the USPS handles the box or how the eggs are incubated. I can not guarantee that all or any of the eggs will hatch. I do want you to be successful, so I will work with you to make sure you have a good chance to hatch some of these gorgeous birds, but NO GUARANTEES. Please keep me advised of their condition on arrival and how the hatch goes. If you do not hatch at least 2, save the unhatched eggs and send them back to me. I will send you another box of eggs when available. If something should happen to my birds that makes getting fertile eggs from them impossible, the offer to replace the eggs is void. I will only replace them once. If you can not agree to these terms, please do not bid.

Sonews auction ends in 22 minutes sharp!! Again, the eggs are packed and ready to be maled today..please pay through paypal asap and make sure your addy is correct. they will be at the PO before 4:30 getting mailed:) if after that...they will wait until tomorrow shipping;(

Sonews auction ends in 22 minutes sharp!! Again, the eggs are packed and ready to be maled today..please pay through paypal asap and make sure your addy is correct. they will be at the PO before 4:30 getting mailed:) if after that...they will wait until tomorrow shipping;(
Did you put heat packs in the box already?

Can I just subscribe to this thread?? I kinda just want to watch
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom