The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction 12+ sillkie eggs. Starting bid $15.00 with s&h $15.00. Auction ends sunday evening at 7:00 central time. Eggs will be shipped monday.

My silkies are separated by color except for the sizzles. I have splash, paint, porcelain silkies and the sizzles are mixed color. I have (had) 3 sizzle pens so the eggs are marked which pen they came from. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean.

I'm selling my silkie breeding stock and as of today most of my sizzles have been sold. I collected yesterday and today from them but tomorrow will be just from pen 1. the other 2 sizzle pens have been sold.

Auction 12+ sillkie eggs. Starting bid $15.00 with s&h $15.00. Auction ends sunday evening at 7:00 central time. Eggs will be shipped monday.

My silkies are separated by color except for the sizzles. I have splash, paint, porcelain silkies and the sizzles are mixed color. I have (had) 3 sizzle pens so the eggs are marked which pen they came from. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean.

I'm selling my silkie breeding stock and as of today most of my sizzles have been sold. I collected yesterday and today from them but tomorrow will be just from pen 1. the other 2 sizzle pens have been sold.
Man, so sorry to hear ive gotten some really nice birds fom you. if you sell the paints and are willing to ship PM me

$15

I hope everything is ok?? Are you selling all your birds?
I have hatched beautiful birds from your eggs.

Back
Top Bottom