The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction...These eggs laid today. Ships Monday morning.
The 8 blue eggs on the far left will hatch "Ice Cream Bars" or F1 straight comb Olive Eggers.
The top right 2 will hatch white houdan x polish.
The bottom right 2 will hatch pure silkies or white houdan x silkies.
I bubble wrap and double box priority mail with tracking.
Pics of parents on my wife's page @1kluckychik.
Starting bid $21 includes shipping.

BIN Jill Rees cream legbar PULLET eggs 6 + , also extra regular "A" line eggs. $35 + $15 shipping.

The Jill Rees pullets have been laying for about a month so the eggs are still small. Just now I get 3-4 Rees eggs a day.

The Rees eggs are less blue than the 'A' line eggs.
The "A' line hens are great layers of nice blue eggs

You will receive at least 6 fresh Rees eggs, plus some "A" line eggs. Eggs laid Saturday & Sunday +/-Friday. Freshest eggs will be sent. Shipping on Monday.
Please post SOLD if you want them :)

These are some of the Rees line birds. The pictures are a few months old. Last picture is of an 'A" line hen.
LL
LL
LL

Auction 12+ sillkie eggs. Starting bid $15.00 with s&h $15.00. Auction ends sunday evening at 7:00 central time. Eggs will be shipped monday.

My silkies are separated by color except for the sizzles. I have splash, paint, porcelain silkies and the sizzles are mixed color. I have (had) 3 sizzle pens so the eggs are marked which pen they came from. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean.

I'm selling my silkie breeding stock and as of today most of my sizzles have been sold. I collected yesterday and today from them but tomorrow will be just from pen 1. the other 2 sizzle pens have been sold.

$20

As a newer member, I have to say I love the selections of eggs on this auction site!

Welcome to BYC!
To bid you need to have at least 20 posts, so hop on some threads and post quick if you'd like to get some of emvickrey's awesome Silkie eggs.
Here's a link to the Buy/Sell/Trade rules, please check it out when you can. Thanks and good luck! :)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...es-must-read-agree-to-participate-in-bst/0_20

Auction...These eggs laid today. Ships Monday morning.
The 8 blue eggs on the far left will hatch "Ice Cream Bars" or F1 straight comb Olive Eggers.
The top right 2 will hatch white houdan x polish.
The bottom right 2 will hatch pure silkies or white houdan x silkies.
I bubble wrap and double box priority mail with tracking.
Pics of parents on my wife's page @1kluckychik .
Starting bid $21 includes shipping.

$21

Auction 7+ Lavender Ameracauna / 7+ Blue Lace Red Wyandotte eggs. Starting bid $25.00 with s&h $15.00. Auction ends Monday evening at 6:00 central time. Eggs will be shipped Tuesday after receipt of payment. Paypal only please.

Back
Top Bottom