The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Current auction and bid...
Auction #1 10+ Ameraucana hatching eggs . Black/lavender split x Black/lavender split . About 25% lavender may hatch . Bidding starts at $35.00 free shipping .Bubble pouches and box in a box. Mostly Smith bloodline . I consider this my own line now . Good layers . I won reserve AOSB at the Fowl Fest show in MI. in October 2014 . NPIP . Auction to end 1 PM central time April 17 . PayPal only . Had a report of 9 hatched from a previous order . These will be fresh ! Shipment Saturday . Auction #2 10 + Phoenix bantams hatching eggs . Phone picture is not so good but my other camera is not working . There are BB Red , Silver Duckwing , Golden Duckwing plus 1 black hen in this pen . Starting bid $25.00 free shipping .
When does this end? Says April 1? Either way I bid $35 on the Lav/Split Ameraucans #1 I have resisted these long enough!

Cream legbars 10+ eggs

Half will be Jill Rees pullet eggs, and half "A" line eggs.

Start at $1

$15 shipping.

Auction ends Sunday at 6.00pm PST

The Jill Rees pullets have been laying for about a month so the eggs are still smallish. Just now I get 3-4 Rees eggs a day.

The Rees eggs are less blue than the 'A' line eggs.
The "A' line hens are great layers of nice blue eggs. May carry white.

Eggs laid Saturday & Sunday. Freshest eggs will be sent.
Please pay as soon as auction is over.
Shipping on Monday in bubble wrap.

These are some of the Rees line birds. The pictures are 3 months old. Last picture is of an 'A" line hen.
LL
LL
LL

I have up for auction 12 Black Australorp hatching eggs. The auction will end at 8:00pm CST on Sunday April 19th. Bidding will start at $20 including shipping to any of the lower 48 states. The eggs will be shipped on Monday April 20th using USPS Priority shipping. Paypal is the payment method. I will PM buyer after auction is over with paypal info and to get shipping address. I will throw in some extras to make up for infertility and postal service mishaps. As with any auction i cannot guarantee hatch rate. If you have any questions please PM me and I will be happy to answer them. Thanks and good luck bidding!

Back
Top Bottom