The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have up for auction 12 Black Australorp hatching eggs. The auction will end at 8:00pm CST on Sunday April 19th. Bidding will start at $20 including shipping to any of the lower 48 states. The eggs will be shipped on Monday April 20th using USPS Priority shipping. Paypal is the payment method. I will PM buyer after auction is over with paypal info and to get shipping address. I will throw in some extras to make up for infertility and postal service mishaps. As with any auction i cannot guarantee hatch rate. If you have any questions please PM me and I will be happy to answer them. Thanks and good luck bidding!
Can you please post your location.

Auction of 6+ Bielefelder hatching eggs. Start bid $15.00 and $15.00 shipping. 24 hour auction to end 4/18/15. Please PM if you have any questions.

Bielefelders were imported by Greenfire Farms a couple of years ago. They are an auto-sexing breed with male and female chicks being different colors at hatch. This is not the same as sex-linked chicks since auto-sexing carries through to future generations. For more information on this breed: http://greenfirefarms.com/chicken/bielefelder/

12+ Silkie eggs....not separated by color..but getting a lot of paint silkies. White silkies and partridge like my red part. Roo. We have the black silkies separated and I have some of those I can include. Lots of great bloodlines...such as catdance, I have bought from emvickrey a while back. Several nice breeders contributed to my pens. But I feel these are just our own here @ Cluk-n-Buk farm. You won't be disappointed with these fuzzy surprises except the BS eggs they of course breed true. Chance of a sizzle. Those eggs of course are marked. They all are actually with date laid and which pen.
I will update with amount of eggs as of that time in the morning.

Auction starts now ends tomorrow @ 11:30 pm my time.here in Dayton Texas.

Opening bid is 15.00 plus 18.00 for priority shipping.

You can see a blue...no longer have her.or the columbian roo seen in the group yard photo.not likely to get the columbian now :/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom