The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Chickenman01

12+ Blue English Orpingtons Fresh hatching eggs Bidding start at 10.00 and shipping is 15.00. Will ship on Monday 10th, Auction Ends at 7:30 PM central time. With Blue you will get 50% Blue, 25% Black and 25% Splash.
PM me with any Questions.

$10

Last edited:
Chickenman01

12+ Blue English Orpingtons Fresh hatching eggs Bidding start at 10.00 and shipping is 15.00. Will ship on Monday 10th, Auction Ends at 7:30 PM central time. With Blue you will get 50% Blue, 25% Black and 25% Splash.
PM me with any Questions.

$10

That is great thanks, but I think there was already a $10 bid placed before you placed yours.

Auction
Exactly 20 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs.

Egg color varies on these , however, egg color was B2 or B6 at the beginning of the laying cycle.

I have a wheaten and a blue wheaten roo. They are in 2 separate pens with wheaten and blue wheaten hens.

The probabilities of the outcomes:

Wheaten x Wheaten = All Wheaten

Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Wheaten and 1/2 Blue Wheaten

Blue Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Blue Wheaten, 1/4 Wheaten and 1/4 Splash
Wheaten.

Bidding starts at $24. Shipping is an additional $16.

Payment is due immediately as I want to ship these Monday 3/10/14.

LAST BID CONSIDERED Sunday 3/9/2014 at 2pm ET

Thanks!!

Blue Wheaten

Wheaten

Last edited:
I have 6 auctions I am going to list: All will end on Sunday, 3/9, at 6:00 PM PST and will ship the following day. Please be able to paypal immediately after winning auction to [email protected]. If you would like them held for pick-up please include your phone number WITH the payment in Paypal otherwise I cannot guarantee they will get marked for pick-up. Because most of the auctions are 18 eggs I cannot combing shipping easily and fit in one box. If you win three auctions I should be able to ship in two large flat rates so total shipping would be $34 in stead of $45. I should be able to fit Auction 6 with another auction in a large Flate rate for total of $20 shipping. Or, I can reduce the number of eggs to save on shipping. anyway, I'll work with you to find the cheapest option if you win multiples. Thanks!

Auction 1:
18 total BBS Laced Red Wyandotte eggs
Bidding starts at $35 including shipping

Auction 2:
18 total eggs.
RAINBOW MIX:
row 1, 2, and 4 are from my Easter egger pen: Blue and splash ameraucana roos over 5 blue and splash ameraucana hens and 4 of my favorite easter egger hens.
row 3 from my autosexing olive egger project birds
row 5 from my olive egger x french black copper marans
row 6 from my French Blue and Black Copper Marans pen

AUCTION 3:
18 eggs from the Easter egger pen described in Auction 2. Will hatch a high percentage of pure BBS ameraucanas but still these are being sold as easter eggers.
Bidding starts at $35 shipped.

Auction 4:
18 total project eggs.
These are from a jubilee roo (Greenfire) over blue and black split from Jubilee hens (they hatched from a jubilee roo over blue and black hens). I have been hatching a variety of colors from this pen: mostly jubilee, but some mottled, some almost chocolate looking at hatch, some looking more partridge, but mostly jubilee and spangled looking chicks. My oldest grow outs from these pens are just a few weeks old so, not sure what all I will get. Incubator is full though so though someone might enjoy some big beautiful english orpingtons. Please note these are considered PROJECTS. Though breeding these jubilee together will likely produce only jubilee, these are not coming from pure jubilee lines. Do not bid on these and expect to sell "jubilee" or "mottled" orpingtons from these chicks that you hatch. Though you could guarantee it with a couple of generations of breeding, you cannot expect this on your first mating. All stock is english but these are MIXED color eggs as explained above. you will get beautiful birds for sure!
Bidding starts at $40 shipped.

AUCTION 5:
Mottled Orpington PROJECT eggs:
15-18 total eggs
This is a 100% spangled/mottled english orp roo over 2 black, 1 jubilee, and 1 mottled hen (from a jubilee x blue or black breeding). These are PROJECT eggs so please understand that is what you are buying. you will not be selling mottled birds from these eggs although there's a good chance you will have some beautiful mottled birds. But, it will take a few generations and careful selection to get them to breed true over time. I have hatched just about all that I will from this pen so thought I would offer them a few times before I turn out the birds. I have a pure english mottled pullet that will be laying in a few months so my roo will have a more focused job. I still love working on this project but the 100% pure birds have flooded the market so I jumped on a pullet while I had the chance. Gonna follow the project thru until the end though and see how my birds compare to the pure imports. :)

Bidding starts at $50 shipped.

AUCTION 6:
Blue Cuckoo Orpington PROJECT eggs:
9-12 total eggs
This is a 100% english single barred cuckoo roo over english splash hens from fancy chick. I do have a blue roo in there as well. So you could hatch blue cuckoo, blue splits, blue, and splash from this pen as best I understand. These are PROJECT eggs so please understand that is what you are buying. This is another pen that I will only have active for a few more weeks until I have all the grow outs I need. Then, I will use my cuckoo roo for another project. I have hatched some lovely blue cuckoo grow outs. I will try to remember to take a pic.

Bidding starts at $45 shipped.

I have 6 auctions I am going to list: All will end on Sunday, 3/9, at 6:00 PM PST and will ship the following day. Please be able to paypal immediately after winning auction to [email protected]. If you would like them held for pick-up please include your phone number WITH the payment in Paypal otherwise I cannot guarantee they will get marked for pick-up. Because most of the auctions are 18 eggs I cannot combing shipping easily and fit in one box. If you win three auctions I should be able to ship in two large flat rates so total shipping would be $34 in stead of $45. I should be able to fit Auction 6 with another auction in a large Flate rate for total of $20 shipping. Or, I can reduce the number of eggs to save on shipping. anyway, I'll work with you to find the cheapest option if you win multiples. Thanks!

Auction 1:
18 total BBS Laced Red Wyandotte eggs

Auction 4:
18 total project eggs.
These are from a jubilee roo (Greenfire) over blue and black split from Jubilee hens (they hatched from a jubilee roo over blue and black hens). I have been hatching a variety of colors from this pen: mostly jubilee, but some mottled, some almost chocolate looking at hatch, some looking more partridge, but mostly jubilee and spangled looking chicks. My oldest grow outs from these pens are just a few weeks old so, not sure what all I will get. Incubator is full though so though someone might enjoy some big beautiful english orpingtons. Please note these are considered PROJECTS. Though breeding these jubilee together will likely produce only jubilee, these are not coming from pure jubilee lines. Do not bid on these and expect to sell "jubilee" or "mottled" orpingtons from these chicks that you hatch. Though you could guarantee it with a couple of generations of breeding, you cannot expect this on your first mating. All stock is english but these are MIXED color eggs as explained above. you will get beautiful birds for sure!
Bidding starts at $40 shipped.

AUCTION 5:
Mottled Orpington PROJECT eggs:
15-18 total eggs
This is a 100% spangled/mottled english orp roo over 2 black, 1 jubilee, and 1 mottled hen (from a jubilee x blue or black breeding). These are PROJECT eggs so please understand that is what you are buying. you will not be selling mottled birds from these eggs although there's a good chance you will have some beautiful mottled birds. But, it will take a few generations and careful selection to get them to breed true over time. I have hatched just about all that I will from this pen so thought I would offer them a few times before I turn out the birds. I have a pure english mottled pullet that will be laying in a few months so my roo will have a more focused job. I still love working on this project but the 100% pure birds have flooded the market so I jumped on a pullet while I had the chance. Gonna follow the project thru until the end though and see how my birds compare to the pure imports. :)

Bidding starts at $50 shipped.

AUCTION 6:
Blue Cuckoo Orpington PROJECT eggs:
9-12 total eggs
This is a 100% english single barred cuckoo roo over english splash hens from fancy chick. I do have a blue roo in there as well. So you could hatch blue cuckoo, blue splits, blue, and splash from this pen as best I understand. These are PROJECT eggs so please understand that is what you are buying. This is another pen that I will only have active for a few more weeks until I have all the grow outs I need. Then, I will use my cuckoo roo for another project. I have hatched some lovely blue cuckoo grow outs. I will try to remember to take a pic.

Bidding starts at $45 shipped.
Auction #1 - $35
Auction #4 - $40
Auction #5 - $50
Auction #6 - $45

Back
Top Bottom