The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

ok well, I need to hatch hatch hatch, but I also need money money money. LOL

SO! here goes.

I am offering Swedish Flower Hens!

the pics are from last summer, so the birds have matured nicely since then. I am getting 2 eggs a day, on average, from 3 hens. fertility is at 100% and they are hatching like crazy too! (about 15 in lockdown for tomorrow!

I have 4 eggs from the past 2 days, plus whatever I get for tomorrow and Sunday (and Monday's if they lay before I pack). I will guarantee 6+ eggs for this auction.

This is a 24 hour auction, ending time will be 1pm EST tomorrow (Sunday March 23) and eggs will ship out Monday afternoon.

Auction will start at $20, S&H is $18

Winning bidder to send paypal no later than 5pm EST on Sunday please. (my user name at kmvfarm.com)

I wrap all eggs in bubble wrap, double box and pack with peanuts.

the girls, I have one crested blue mille, one blue mottled with some gold in her hackles and one normal mille.
the rooster is also a mille fleur color.

all birds have good wings and combs (no split wings or side sprigs)

these chicks are a combination of my own and some from a related flock.

just a bit over an hour and a half left!
Current bid by Pozees is $20

These are bantam Faverolles. There are 4 blue girls, 2 black girls, a black roo, and a split to chocolate F1 Faverolles x chocolate Orpington. All chocolate chicks hatched will be female, and i just hatched my first one yesterday, with PERFECT TOES! Which was better than I hoped because the split boy has only 4 toes. ANYWAY, I rarely offer these gems, and to my knowledge I am the only person working on chocolate with them.

**please note: The split to chocolate F1 roo has a bum leg, as a result from an accident he had as a tiny chick. Because of this he doesn't get nearly as much "action" as the older black roo**

Currently there are 8 eggs and this pen lays like a bunch of leghorns! Bidding will start at $25, shipping will be $16. I expect there to be well over a dozen by auction end. Auction starts with the post going live, and ends MONDAY at 10 am! PayPal only please.

Ki4forgot - LOVE that Mille Fleur hen!!!

thanks. I didn't post pics of some of the older chicks I'm growing out, but I get a lot of them...

the first is a splash mille... she's from Bulldogma's flock, my own won't produce splash.

one of the blue milles hiding behind...

and the boys, black and blue milles

Last edited:
Whew, finally reached the bottom of this page! FYI, some older phones take forever to scroll, and quoting an entire post of several photos makes it MUCH worse!

Anyway. wwmicasa, as far as I know, the eggs are developing well, but still haven't hatched yet. I think they got theirs after I got my sebbie eggs from Sandiklaws. Mine are due March 30th, and abmaddox also has some. So we're all over here in this state waiting with baited breath!

Some last minute auctions for those of you who would like some eggs for the Easter Egg Hatch Along. This is a roughly 9 hour auction. :)

ENDING TIME: All auctions will end today at 6:00 PM pacific standard time.
SHIPPING COSTS: Any one auction will be $15 for shipping. If you win 2 auctions, then shipping will be $20. If you win 3 auctions then shipping will be $33.
When Bidding, please COPY just the TEXT when you are replying with your BID. Cut out any pics and text that you are not bidding on to keep the thread flowing easy for those on mobile devices. Thanks!!!!

I am officially on vacation :) so probably not around for a lot of questions, but will get back on this evening to determine winners. You can get on my website or Facebook to find more pictures of breeding stock if you would like. You must be able to pay tonight OR very first thing Monday morning or please do NOT bid. All auctions will ship tomorrow monday 3/24.

Auction 1:
Assorted Batch of 100% pure english orpington eggs: 15+ eggs (currently 4 BBS, 4 White, 2 Red, 2 Jubilee, 2 Lavender, 1 Gold Laced, and will include 3-5 more eggs from that list)
Start bid: $50

Auction 2:
15+ BBS 100% english orpington hatching eggs.
Start bid: $30

Auction 3:
12+ Buff Laced Polish Large Fowl
Start bid: $25

Auction 4:
12+ Lavender Marans Project eggs: Hatching about 25% lavender currently, about 75% of those have been feathered shanks. Rough estimates. I've hatched up to 40% lavender.
Start bid $25
I actually took pics of my 12 week old juvies but can't find it sorry. :-(

Auction 5:
15+ English Orpington project eggs: Jubilee Roo over blue and black hens split to jubilee. Hatching a wide range and variety of colors. Only time will tell as these chicks feather out. I have decided to keep this pen going until I have fully feather juveniles, so there will still be eggs from this pen for a while for those interested. These are PROJECTS and any offspring you get from these will be projects for multiple generations until you hatch a pure color that breed true with successive generations. :)
Start bid $30

Auction 6:
15+ English Orpington project eggs: Pure Spangled/Mottled Roo over spangled hen (from previous jubilee cross), 2 english black hens, and 1 jubilee hen. This pen will be discontinued soon as I have a pure mottled spangled pullet who will be laying soon. So, not sure how much longer I will have these project eggs as my roo will be needed. :) I wish I had taken some pictures of my juveniles. You will get some chicks with red leakage from this mix. those should not be bred if trying to get pure mottled birds. But, I have hatched quite a few without any red leakage. These are PROJECTS and any offspring you get from these will be projects for multiple generations until you hatch pure spangled/mottled with NO red leakage that breed true. Just to be clear.
Start bid $30

Auction 7:
15+ Swedish Flower Hen Hatching Eggs
Start bid $25

Back
Top Bottom