The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Two of my hens are greenfire.  My rooster is from a byc member (someone hatched and gave to me).  My frizzles are also from a different byc member - not the same as the rooster.  I do not have a camera right now.  I have tried to take a pict. with my cell phone but not much luck.

I would need to know exactly which BYC members. I have Tolbunts and I am looking for diversity. I do not want Tolbunts from the same lines that I already have.

24-hour Auction! Starts now and ends at 2pm PST on Saturday, April 12th. Bid starts at $5. Shipping is $16. Will ship out Monday April 14th. I use the skyline method to ship. (Double boxed and open ended bubble wrapped eggs)
12 SBEL (Super Blue Egg Layers)

AUCTION
Ends Friday April 11 @ 9PM EST
Will ship Saturday morning

6+ grey call duck eggs

$20 starting bid, shipping will be $15

I produced some very nice SQ calls from these guys last year and so did others I shipped eggs to. I'm going to be changing drakes soon in this pen so I will not be offering eggs after that for a while so get these while I'm willing to let them go! More pictures in my profile. I'm on my phone and it doesn't want to upload more than 2 pictures.

2013 hatched drake. Weighs a whopping 20.5 ounces.

Edited to correct the date.
ending in 2 hours and 39 minutes, no bids as of yet.

24-hour Auction! Starts now and ends at 2pm PST on Saturday, April 12th. Bid starts at $5. Shipping is $16. Will ship out Monday April 14th. I use the skyline method to ship. (Double boxed and open ended bubble wrapped eggs)
12 SBEL (Super Blue Egg Layers)

i'll start.... $5

This is a BIN: 6 WELSUMMER hatching eggs + 6 EASTER EGGER hatching eggs for a total of 12 eggs PLUS any extras that are laid. $15 plus $18 shipping.
You MAY very well get a dozen Easter Eggers in addition to the Welsummers, it just depends on how well they lay for the next few days. I've been getting a dozen every 2-3 days from them with this warm bright weather we've been having. The Welsummers vary but I can guarantee a minimum of 6.

Fertility has been nearly 100% with 100% hatch rates here at home. Other buyers of my eggs have had 85% hatch rates or better. Of course much of it is dependent on the post office and how they handle the eggs but I do my best to package them well enough to survive an earthquake! :)

Reply sold and send a PM to work out the details.

My Welsummers are at various stages of the egg-laying cycle so some eggs will be very, very dark while others will be lighter in color.

My Easter Egger eggs come in a variety of very pale blue to olive green (yes, an Olive Egger is in the mix). Happy to add pictures upon request but egg color never seems to show up properly in pictures, lol.

Easter Eggers:

Welsummers:

Another batch is up for grabs! :)

Back
Top Bottom