The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

We are a world class group of chicken enablers here!
jumpy.gif
big_smile.png

That's why I'm here!
highfive.gif

Quickie Auction - Ending at 1pm MST today 4/23/14 15 LF Black Ameraucana hatching eggs. I recently set 21 of these and 20 were fertile. Smith lines.

Starting at $25 + 17.45 shipping (large priority box). Must be paid for immediately at auctions end with paypal.

Edited to add that the eggs are dated 4/21- 4/23.

Last edited:
Quickie Auction - Ending at 1pm MST today 4/23/14 15 LF Black Ameraucana hatching eggs. I recently set 21 of these and 20 were fertile. Smith lines. Starting at $25 + 17.45 shipping (large priority box). Must be paid for immediately at auctions end with paypal. Edited to add that the eggs are dated 4/21- 4/23.
I would bid on these but will be working when it ends Grrrr so will not be able to get you payment until about 11 pm tonight

Up for auction:

MIxed auction of Ancona duck eggs, guinea eggs, Heritage RC Rhode Island Red. Minimum of 3 of each up to total of 12 eggs. Auction will Friday at 9:00 PM CDT to ship Saturday morning. The Rhode Island Red are Underwood lines from Jim Heinz. Guineas are mixed flock of pied, Imperial Purple, Lavender and Lavender Pied. Starting bid $10.00 with shipping of $16.00.

Edited to add shipping. Thanks, Regin.
il bid 10

6 Sweetgrass Turkey Eggs
jumpy.gif

THese egggs are from my trio from Porters. FRESH!!!!!! Will include any extras laid by 3pm

$15 for packing double boxed and priority shipping. Recent buyers: " Package received ! Nice packing job. THANK YOU! This will be my first turkeys"

Bidding ends at 3:00 pm EST with payment due immediately so these can get to the post today.

SHIPPING TODAY!!!! ( No car tomorrow)
Bidding starts at $18
wee.gif
il bid 18

Back
Top Bottom