The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have a suggestion wishing that the sellers would state If they ship to other countries because since I live in Canada I would like to know if eggs are even able to be shipped to Canada.
Thanks for your consideration

Last edited:
I have a suggestion wishing that the sellers would state If they ship to other countries because since I live in Canada I would like to know if eggs are even able to be shipped to Canada.
Thanks for your consideration

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/animals...nimals/2002-3/eng/1321037138426/1321037471380

12. Hatching Eggs (1) Hatching eggs may be imported into Canada from the United States if, in addition to the certification required under subsection 3(1), the certificate required under subsection 3(1) states that to the best of the knowledge and belief of a veterinarian, the flock from which the eggs originated is free from communicable disease and has not been exposed to avian pneumoencephalitis (Newcastle Disease), fowl typhoid (Salmonella gallinarum), fowl plague (Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza), pullorum disease (Salmonella pullorum) or ornithosis (Chlamydiosis, Psittacosis).

(2) Hatching eggs may be imported into Canada from the United States if:

a.the hatching eggs are in new, clean containers, or in used containers that have been cleaned and disinfected for the purpose of preventing the introduction of diseases;

b.the shells of the hatching eggs are free from egg yolk, manure, soil or other foreign matter; and

c.the identification of the flock of origin of the hatching eggs is legible and clearly visible on the exterior of each container of hatching eggs.

(3) Hatching eggs of a chicken, turkey or game bird may be imported into Canada from the United States if the certificate required under subsection 3(1) states that:

a.the flock of origin from which the eggs originated is free of pullorum disease (Salmonella pullorum) and fowl typhoid (Salmonella gallinarum) under the United States Department of Agriculture National Poultry Improvement Plan; or

b.serological tests have been conducted on all poultry in the flock of origin from which the eggs originated within 12 months preceding importation and such tests proved negative for pullorum disease (Salmonella pullorum) and fowl typhoid (Salmonella gallinarum); and

c.the eggs originated from poultry resident in the flock of origin which existed at the time of the tests of the flock referred to in paragraph (b) or from poultry that were natural increases of that flock or additions which originated from a flock serologically negative to a test for pullorum disease (Salmonella pullorum) and fowl typhoid (Salmonella gallinarum) within 12 months prior to entry to the flock of origin.

Pink, but nothing close to those Langshan eggs. Those are gorgeous and I seriously had to sit on my hands not to bid .Especially since the ones our of this country lay purple eggs.

I asked my daughter to take a pic for me, so I can post. Hopefully she can do it early tomorrow. They aren't a bright deep pink, but they're the color I got my first lavender layers from. I had to work on the color to get more who laid them.

I bought a doz Croad Langshan eggs from Chickengirl1304 for $65 + shipping. They were NOT AT ALL pink or even close...just shades of medium to light brown. All candled out except 4 that are left...still in the bator. She explained to me that the 2 pictured in her ad were exceptional and rare and the best she has ever gotten from her birds. THAT's who I want to see your eggs, wolftracks!
fl.gif

I love when that happens and yes, you both need to play those numbers.

OK I have another offer. Something a little different.

1 Dozen + Green/Blue eggs from my EEs and a Lavender AM. I have 2 roos with them. One Lavender AM and one EE. You may or may not get a pure Lav out of them.
$15 starting bid and $16 shipping.

1 Dozen + Pink Eggs. These are from my lavender egg project and have a Lavender AM roo over them. You may get some pretty EEs and may be lucky enough to get a Lav Layer.
$18 starting bid and $16 shipping

Auction ends Thursday at 4:10 pm PST
$15 on the EE eggs

One hour left on these!

24 hour Auctions: last bids accepted at 9:55am EDT, Thurs. April 24th

[COLOR=333333]#1 - 6+ Swedish Flower Hen eggs - starting bid is $10, plus $12 shipping. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., April 25th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or HI.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]#2 - [COLOR=333333]6+ Swedish Flower Hen eggs - starting bid is $10, plus $12 shipping. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., April 25th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] HI.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=333333]#3 - 3+ Royal Palm turkey eggs - starting bid is $8, plus $12 shipping. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., April 25th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] HI.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=333333]I will combine shipping on 2 auctions for $16, or all 3 for $18.[/COLOR]

No bids on the SFH yet.

ChickDancer has the high bid on the turkeys at $8. I have 4 eggs collected so far. I'll add what they lay today, too.[/quote]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom