The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

12 mixed color sizzle eggs for auction. Bidding starts at $15.00 and shipping is $15.00. Auction ends 11:30pm central time wednesday night.

I have 2 white, a black, a blue sizzle hens and 2 partridge frizzled silkie hens covered by a white silkie roo. The older white sizzle hen and older partridge frizzled silkie hen have both been shown and the white got 2nd in BV and the partridge got 1st in BV. I've never had a problem with fertility in this pen. The roo does a good job.

This white one was a pullet when I took the pic. She is now identical to her mother pictured above her.

Below are the partridge chicks that my paint broody hatched. Three are frizzled and one is smooth. Also a white frizzled silkie cockerel that I hatched and he was shown. I sold him right at the show.

This pretty boy I also hatched from my sizzle pen.

12 mixed color sizzle eggs for auction. Bidding starts at $15.00 and shipping is $15.00. Auction ends 11:30pm central time wednesday night.

I have 2 white, a black, a blue sizzle hens and 2 partridge frizzled silkie hens covered by a white silkie roo. The older white sizzle hen and older partridge frizzled silkie hen have both been shown and the white got 2nd in BV and the partridge got 1st in BV. I've never had a problem with fertility in this pen. The roo does a good job.

This white one was a pullet when I took the pic. She is now identical to her mother pictured above her.

Below are the partridge chicks that my paint broody hatched. Three are frizzled and one is smooth. Also a white frizzled silkie cockerel that I hatched and he was shown. I sold him right at the show.

This pretty boy I also hatched from my sizzle pen.
I deleted the pics but I will start the bidding at $16 + $15 for shipping! I only hope that if I win my hen is still broody as my bators are full! Eeek!

Does anybody know what we are suppose to do when a person don't pay for their eggs they bid on? A previous auction for splash eggs was not paid for and the bidder has not even replied to my PM's. I sent a message to Phage and I haven't gotten a reply on what to do.

Does anybody know what we are suppose to do when a person don't pay for their eggs they bid on? A previous auction for splash eggs was not paid for and the bidder has not even replied to my PM's. I sent a message to Phage and I haven't gotten a reply on what to do.
I'd say if they don't pay by the time you said you would ship, resell them.

Quote:
Thank you! Just sent payment and pm'd.

I love your silkies! So excited
celebrate.gif

I have another auction for 6 splash silkie eggs. Auction starting at $10 and shipping at $13.

These are fresh eggs. Not the ones that where not paid for previously. My splash are laying very well as well as my sizzles.

The roo is from Bobbi Portos's line and the hens are from mine. One of the hens has been shwon once and won 1st in BV. The roo has been shown 4 times and he won 1st 3 times in BV and 2nd once in BV.

This auction ends tomorrow (thurs) at 1:00pm central time. Paypal only please. If you can't pay at end of auction please don't bid.

12 mixed color sizzle eggs for auction. Bidding starts at $15.00 and shipping is $15.00.

Auction ends 11:30pm central time wednesday night.

Awwww............ I was just going to bid on these.... I thought I had until tonight?

Next time.

Back
Top Bottom