The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

When I'm surfing the internet the time does not show on my phone.

Hopefully there will be more!
smile.png

Quote: As long as the firecrackers last night and the recent coon and fox attacks don't stop the girls from laying, I will try to list another auction on Monday for Tues. or Wed. shipping.
big_smile.png

We have up for bid 15 Purebred Polish hatching eggs. Our flock consist of a gorgeous Gold Laced Roo, Crele Hen, Black Crested White Hens and Sultan Hen. We have gotten quite a few blacks, WC black, Gold Laced and Crele/Spangled out of these girls/boys. Auction starts at $10 please with $15 for shipping. Please see the siggy for pictures of the flock.

Auction ends at 8am on Monday, July 7th our time. If payment is sent by noon - paypal at [email protected] - I will be able to ship out the same day. Eggs will be the freshest 15 eggs (possibly 16 if my girls keep it up) available. They are laying well right now!

Thank you!!!!

Well everyone I got my pure 100% english red orpington pair!!! I'll be offering KeithOrps eggs soon I hope!!!

I have to say that the Orpington eggs I received from keithorps are developing beautifully!

Due to hatch on July 4.

Of the 10 fertile eggs, 9 went into the hatcher and 6 are out so far!

Awesome eggs and fertility!

I have a BIN consisting of 18+ eggs
Hens are a couple of lav AMs, Silver Penciled Rock. Lt Sussex, some FBCM nixes, Black Sumatra and a few other mixes.
Roos are 2 lav AMs, Silver Penciled Rock, one if my lav egg project roos and a Salmon FAV.
$30 including shipping

Last edited:
We have up for bid 15 Purebred Polish hatching eggs. Our flock consist of a gorgeous Gold Laced Roo, Crele Hen, Black Crested White Hens and Sultan Hen. We have gotten quite a few blacks, WC black, Gold Laced and Crele/Spangled out of these girls/boys. Auction starts at $10 please with $15 for shipping. Please see the siggy for pictures of the flock.

Auction ends at 8am on Monday, July 7th our time. If payment is sent by noon - paypal at [email protected] - I will be able to ship out the same day. Eggs will be the freshest 15 eggs (possibly 16 if my girls keep it up) available. They are laying well right now!

Thank you!!!!

No bids so these babies are boiled.
sad.png

6 mixed color sizzle eggs. Starting bid is $10.00 and shipping is $13.00. Auction ends at 11:00 am tuesday

Hens laying are frizzled partridge silkie, white sizzle and blue sizzle all covered by a white silkie roo.

The white pullet above is now grown and looks almost exactly like the hen below.

Here are some of the chicks I've hatched. I just hatched white and partridge. I got a pm today letting me know that she got 5 chicks and they are all frizzled.

I'm on a different computer so I can't get the pics of the whites but one is sizzles and the other 2 are frizzled silkies

I take paypal only [email protected]. I suggest the winner copy and paste that. Everybody spells my last name wrong.

Back
Top Bottom