The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have 12+ Easter Eggers ready to go out Monday. I do have a polish tolbunt roo (frizzle) in there along with frizzle EE hens, Smooth EE hens and a smooth EE roo. We have hatched frizzles and the tolbunt x EE babies are really gorgeous.

$25 includes shipping.

I have 18+ Cream Crested legbars that can go Monday..getting 5+ a day now...Im done hatching for the season...hatch rates at home are about 90-95% and I get about 65-70% pullets...I am NOT guaranteeing anything once they leave my house...same shpeel we hear all the time with shipping and buying at your own risk..

50$ includes shipping priority :D:D first to say mine and pay through paypal today gets em!

Thank you :)

I have 18+ Cream Crested legbars that can go Monday..getting 5+ a day now...Im done hatching for the season...hatch rates at home are about 90-95% and I get about 65-70% pullets...I am NOT guaranteeing anything once they leave my house...same shpeel we hear all the time with shipping and buying at your own risk..

50$ includes shipping priority :D:D first to say mine and pay through paypal today gets em!

Do you have any pictures of your flock?

Up for auction: 12 plus eggs from my black, white, and paints. I have black roo over black and paint hens, white roo over white and paint hens. I am done hatching for the year, so my stopping is your gain. My fertility is awesome! The girls will be molting soon, so these eggs will be available for a limited time. PayPal only, Shipping on Tuesday. Auction will start at $10, shipping is an additional $12. Auction ends tomorrow at 12 noon CST.

Hey NATALIE!!!!!

:frow

HELLOOOOoooooo

I would be all over this if we weren't at polar opposite ends of the country!!!!

And still thinking about it.

Awesome deal!!

Hey NATALIE!!!!!

:frow

HELLOOOOoooooo

I would be all over this if we weren't at polar opposite ends of the country!!!!

And still thinking about it.

Awesome deal!!

Hey Phage!!!! How is yah sistah!!!! ?? I love my CCLs:) I kept 8 pullets and 2 roos back for breeding next year...sold all the rest...kills me to put their eggs in my doz eating egg cartons to bring to work..lol everyone loves the color and the olive egger eggs I make from them.
how yah been???

**BIN** 12 Fertile Hatching Eggs $20 Flat

Incubators are full fridge is over full and egg turner is full just need to start getting rid of eggs so $20 Flat covers Shipping

This is what I have available:
Silkie/Cochin

Turkin RIR and BLRW
BO's SLW BA's BR
EE's

Last edited:
Up for auction: 12 plus eggs from my black, white, and paints. I have black roo over black and paint hens, white roo over white and paint hens. I am done hatching for the year, so my stopping is your gain. My fertility is awesome! The girls will be molting soon, so these eggs will be available for a limited time. PayPal only, Shipping on Tuesday. Auction will start at $10, shipping is an additional $12. Auction ends tomorrow at 12 noon CST.
Bid $10

Thought I'd do a BIN and see if I can sell these eggs fast. If I can't by tomorrow, I'll list in my area on FB.

$15 shipping for each group listed, unless they are combined. If more than will fit, the price will be $20

I try to add extras when I have them.

6 Black Bantam Ameraucanas
Although my hens are black, they are split to chocolate, my rooster is black and all chicks should be black.
$15

12 Black Mottled Japanese Bantams
$25

8 White Silkie
$15

pm me for paypal info

50$ includes shipping priority
big_smile.png
:D first to say mine and pay through paypal today gets em!

Thank you
smile.png
PMed you :)

Back
Top Bottom