The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

2 auctions today

Auction 1
6 SQ Splash Silkie eggs. Bidding starts at $12 and shipping is $13. If both auctions are won by same person shipping will be $15 for both auctions. Both auctions end tomorrow at 2:30pm central time.These eggs will go out on Wednesday so please pay promptly when you get your PM.

Roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and has won 2 1st place in BV and a 2nd place in BV. One of the hens won 1st in BV when she was a pullet. I haven't shown any of the others yet. Their offspring have also been shown by their owners and have done very well.

Auction 2
Bidding starts at $10 shipping is $13. If both auctions are won by same person shipping will be $15 for both. Auction ends at 2:30pm central time tuesday
4 Silver Sebright eggs and 2 Silver Partridge Silkie eggs. Extras will be added if I get them. 6 eggs total possibly more if available.
Silver Partridge Silkies have all been shown. They are Non-Bearded. Sebrights have also been shown. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean

Igc1970 won the Sizzle eggs for $12.00
AZChiknGoddess won the splash eggs for $18.00

PM's are being sent. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am so sad I had to be out picking up the kiddos when this auction ended... I would have bid higher.
Next time.

LGC1970

The 6 (+ extra!!) Sizzle eggs arrived. Packed really, really well! Can't wait until hatch day. I'm giving them time to rest.
So, excited! A chicken dance is in order.

:yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick

The 6 (+ extra!!) Sizzle eggs arrived. Packed really, really well! Can't wait until hatch day. I'm giving them time to rest.
So, excited! A chicken dance is in order.

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I'm glad your happy. I try to pack the eggs like I would like to receive them. I buy 2 cases of egg flats a year and I cut them to the size I need for each order. It makes them last longer. I have no idea how many large rolls of bubble wrap I buy a year as well as tape. Thats why I charge a flat S&H shipping fee to offset the costs of the packing materials. The boxes and shredded paper are free. I just have to shred the paper. I'll be needing a new shredder soon. I use plastic grocery bags when I run out of shredded paper and it's late at night and I can't shred more. I store the eggs air cell up and I also pack them air cell up to try to keep them from getting damaged during shipping. I know many people have a hard time hatching eggs with detached air cells and I"m one of those. I have heat packs for winter when my girls are laying the best. I also store them in a cool room and I collect several times a day when it's very hot or freezing cold outside. I do not lay the eggs on their sides in the shipping boxes or while being stored. I also don't ship any eggs older than 4 days old on shipping day to ensure the freshest eggs I can.

Just a little info to those that may want to buy eggs from me. I'm hoping somebody bids on my last auctions so I don't have to recycle them back to the birds. I will be looking to get some black orp eggs this spring. I won't buy them if they are shipped any other way than how I pack or if the seller isn't wiling to pack them that way. I've received eggs that where piled on top of each other on their sides, bubble wrapped and put in a plastic bag and set in the box, packed in egg cartons with shredded paper instead of bubble wrapped. I had horrible hatch rates with eggs packed these ways.

Auction:
Exactly 18 Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana

I have a wheaten and a blue wheaten roo. They are in 2 separate pens with wheaten and blue wheaten hens.

The probabilities of the outcomes:

Wheaten x Wheaten = All Wheaten

Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Wheaten and 1/2 Blue Wheaten

Blue Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Blue Wheaten, 1/4 Wheaten and 1/4 Splash
Wheaten.

Egg color was a B2 or B6 on the ABC color chart at the beginning of the laying cycle. Color is not at its peak right now.

Bidding starts at $20.

Shipping is an additional $16.

Last bid considered Noon ET on Wednesday 09/17/14

Paypal payment is due immediately as I will ship right away.

Sorry, I can't ship to VA, HI, AK.

Thanks!!
smile.png

BLUE WHEATEN ROO

WHEATEN ROO

Back
Top Bottom