The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

They both have such awesome breeds you could quite quickly rack up a few 100 $$

Don't I know it! I bought 2 bators and then the second one never had tracking info so I figured I'd gotten ripped off. So I bought a third one from a different place and was in the process of asking for my $ back (front the second one that I thought hadn't shipped) when it came and it was too late to back out of the third. So then I had 3 and DH wasn't keen at all on me spending that much and with 3 broodies this spring I didn't need that many! So the third had to be sold and I can only keep part of the money I got back from it. He's a sweetie to put up with my chicken craze so I'm not complaining! ;) I'll be looking for ways to support my growing insanity. It seems that it doesn't get better.. Only worse and more fascinating and involving the more you learn and the more you learn the more Awesome breeds you find out about and..... :barnie :weee

[COLOR=141823]Quote:[/COLOR] [COLOR=141823]"Hatching Eggs Available to ship Friday 5/22 from the following breeds.[/COLOR] [COLOR=141823]Black Orpington-2, English Bantam Chocolate Orpington-2, Cream Legbars-24, Autosexing Olive Eggers-20, Easter Eggers-18, Crele Project-24[/COLOR] [COLOR=141823] 12-24 Hatching eggs mix and match breeds Auction starts at $20 plus $15 shipping for 1 dozen or $20 for 2 dozen Auction ends 5/21 at 7pm EST Payment must be receive right after auction ends.[/COLOR] Black Orps-Fancy Chick, Heirloom lines Bantam Chocolate Orps-Greenfire, Sacre Lines Cream Legbars-Greenfire A,B,C Lines Olive Eggers-Greenfire early rhodebar line Easter Egger- Jubilee roo over EE hens Crele Project-Crele orp roo over rhodebar hens" I am confused, do we bid on cost for a dozen eggs? Then we get to pick which breeds and whether we want 1 dozen or 2 dozen?
You can bid on auction. You then let me know if you want 1 dozen or 2.

Sadly unless it is your full time job I do not think you can make any $$ out of chickens. I do not know personally of anyone who has.

Sadly... Well if I can make a bit back on them now and then and we get all the eggs we want to eat from them, I'm cool. :) problem is, that doesn't pay for new breeds!!! :/

Last edited:
I am very excited....I have in hand my TJChickens bantams, the Cemani eggs and the peafowl...I am going to set them all tomorrow! They were all well packed. The Post Office was kind to all the boxes except the Cemani....however, they were superbly packed andthe internal box is great!

Thanks to all the sellers who make getting cool chicks possible!

AUCTION... Sexable olive eggers..24+ Priority shipping 17$

So my black copper marans rooster has overtaken the man position in my huge outdoor group..Everyone of my cream crested legbar hens mates with him and shuns their roo now;( I've i incubated 3 batches and they are all the BCM mix chicks. Have not had time to create a new pen and seperate them all this Summer...the sexlinks are All sexable at hatch and cannot be bred back to eachother to create more sex links..white spot boys no white spot girls....they wlll all be barred crested black and white chicks...crests dont pop up until later on most and not full crests either...love that they are sexable..I have 100% fertility at home and they pop out like pop corn! I can ship today Tuesday after the holiday..no returns, no replacements, no refunds etc...I dont control the PO blag blah blah you know the routines;)

STARTING BID 15$

Here is an actual photo of some of the chicks I hatched yesterday..photo on my phone that I could not upload to here ;( had to take a photo of a photo from my ipad. In the picture you can clearly see the white male spot and the jet black ..no spot female.

Biddings ends this Holiday Monday at 5 sharp...Ill have alot of eggs to ship so it will take me a while to wrap:)

if the rooster is bcm hens ccl then the cockerels will be barred pullets solid... a barred hen can not pass the barring to her daughters.
the cockerels have a white spot, the pullets don't.

Last edited:
Sadly... Well if I can make a bit back on them now and then and we get all the eggs we want to eat from them, I'm cool.
smile.png
problem is, that doesn't pay for new breeds!!!
hmm.png

That's why some of us swap. Get a couple of cool breeds, then use their eggs to swap for new breeds.
wink.png

I am very excited....I have in hand my TJChickens bantams, the Cemani eggs and the peafowl...I am going to set them all tomorrow! They were all well packed. The Post Office was kind to all the boxes except the Cemani....however, they were superbly packed andthe internal box is great!

Thanks to all the sellers who make getting cool chicks possible!

rant.gif
USPS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom