The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Ok, up or auction is 6 high sq call duck eggs. The parents of these eggs are directly from Art Lundgrend himself. For those who dont know, Art Lundgrend is one of the best if not the best call duck breeder and shower in the U.S. Three ducks in my current group are from Freddie Gregory in kentucky, he has very high quality ducks, (Not as high as Art's) but his are rare colors, such as chocolate and silver. From these eggs you could get chocolate, white, silver, chocolate pied, pastel, or grey. Fertility has been great, with 98% being the average.

The eggs will be shipped out monday, so the bidding end saturday night at 8. The bidding starts at $25 and shipping is also $25. Let the bidding begin! A
I would like to start the bidding for this at $25.00

12 mystery Barnyard mixes

***Edit to add:: These will ship APRIL 1st!!
So you can bid even if your bator is full :p

You will get a mix of cream, medium brown, and blue eggs

My Roos are Easter Egger mixes and a Barred Rock

These chicks become great layers and may have beards and rose combs
smile.png

No reserve (duh)

Shipping is $15

Auction ends 3/19 @ 56 p.m. PST

Here are some of my flock:

My EE Roo and his hens

Eggs!

She's a lady..whoa whoa whoa she's a lady...

RSL hen. Awesome and dependable.

My favorite EE mix roo. He's got beautiful blue and green spots all over him but you cant see them in this pic very well :/

One of the ladies I hatched from these eggs. She looks like RIR although she's a mutt :)

My GORGEOUS EE lady :) She's given me many blue babies :)

My other Roo. He's so pretty. Excuse the garbage, I chased them everywhere for pics :p

Last edited:
Edited my post to say that they will ship April 1st!!
That is AFTER easter ...for those of us that have full incubators right now. LOL

Back
Top Bottom