The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for bid 10 + project Ameraucana hatching eggs . Lavender cuckoo and cuckoo . I have been working on these for years and seldom offer eggs . This is a original line I created . Others have created them also . Some have stock from me . Very rare . I am one of the original breeders of the Ameraucana breed and helped get them in the standard . These colors are not in the standard yet and may not get there . Some leg color issues from barring on slate legs . I have shown these and get some good slate legs but not every bird has the leg color needed . Bidding starts at $30.00 plus $15.00 shipping . Egg color is minty green to blue . Fertility is good here but I can not guarantee a hatch . Well packed box in a box and eggs in bubble pouches .

Auction ends at 1 PM 4-10-16 central time

Last edited:
6+Bielefelder AND 4+ olive egg naked neck hatching eggs; as close to a full dozen as I can get will be included with this auction. Bielefelder parents are from Greenfire Farms. Starting bid is $15 plus $15 shipping. Auction ends Sunday April 10th at 5 p.m EST. Eggs will ship on Monday April 11th

Last edited:
Up for bid 10 + project Ameraucana hatching eggs . Lavender cuckoo and cuckoo . I have been working on these for years and seldom offer eggs . This is a original line I created . Others have created them also . Some have stock from me . Very rare . I am one of the original breeders of the Ameraucana breed and helped get them in the standard . These colors are not in the standard yet and may not get there . Some leg color issues from barring on slate legs . I have shown these and get some good slate legs but not every bird has the leg color needed . Bidding starts at $30.00 plus $15.00 shipping . Egg color is minty green to blue . Fertility is good here but I can not guarantee a hatch . Well packed box in a box and eggs in bubble pouches . Auction ends at 1 PM 4-10-16
Wow! These sound so awesome!

Up for grabs is [COLOR=EE82EE]12++[/COLOR] [COLOR=4B0082]Cream Legbar[/COLOR]hatching eggs. Our breeders are the Jill Rees line, bought directly from GFF early June 2015. We are breeding towards the SOP. We began with 18 roos and culled all but 3 for having floppy combs. Our current breeders have straight combs with 6 well defined peaks. Our pullets have true cream hackles. We have been hatching our own eggs and fertility has been on point! We have 3 roos over 14 pullets. We are in the process of being NPIP certified. All of the blood samples were clean, just waiting on AI/H5/H7 specimens to be processed. No worries though, we have a closed flock and our birds have always been healthy. Starting bid- [COLOR=0000FF]$25[/COLOR] Shipping-[COLOR=0000FF]Additional $18.75[/COLOR] for a large priority mail flat rate box. Auction ends 4/10/16-0520 EST. Eggs will be shipped on 4/11/16 providing payment has been received. Eggs will be no older than 4 days at the time of shipment and will have been kept in a turner since collection. Happy bidding!
Wish my bator was empty, I really would like some of these. Hope you post another auction again soon.

Up for bid 10 + project Ameraucana hatching eggs . Lavender cuckoo and cuckoo . I have been working on these for years and seldom offer eggs . This is a original line I created . Others have created them also . Some have stock from me . Very rare . I am one of the original breeders of the Ameraucana breed and helped get them in the standard . These colors are not in the standard yet and may not get there . Some leg color issues from barring on slate legs . I have shown these and get some good slate legs but not every bird has the leg color needed . Bidding starts at $30.00 plus $15.00 shipping . Egg color is minty green to blue . Fertility is good here but I can not guarantee a hatch . Well packed box in a box and eggs in bubble pouches .

Auction ends at 1 PM 4-10-16
$31

6+Bielefelder AND 4+ olive egg naked neck hatching eggs; as close to a full dozen as I can get will be included with this auction. Bielefelder parents are from Greenfire Farms. Starting bid is $15 plus $15 shipping. Auction ends Sunday April 10th at 5 p.m EST. Eggs will ship on Monday April 11th
$15 on these

Back
Top Bottom