The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for grabs is [COLOR=EE82EE]12++[/COLOR] [COLOR=4B0082]Cream Legbar[/COLOR]hatching eggs. Our breeders are the Jill Rees line, bought directly from GFF early June 2015. We are breeding towards the SOP. We began with 18 roos and culled all but 3 for having floppy combs. Our current breeders have straight combs with 6 well defined peaks. Our pullets have true cream hackles. We have been hatching our own eggs and fertility has been on point! We have 3 roos over 14 pullets. We are in the process of being NPIP certified. All of the blood samples were clean, just waiting on AI/H5/H7 specimens to be processed. No worries though, we have a closed flock and our birds have always been healthy. Starting bid- [COLOR=0000FF]$25[/COLOR] Shipping-[COLOR=0000FF]Additional $18.75[/COLOR] for a large priority mail flat rate box. Auction ends 4/10/16-0520 EST. Eggs will be shipped on 4/11/16 providing payment has been received. Eggs will be no older than 4 days at the time of shipment and will have been kept in a turner since collection. Happy bidding!
I bid $26. (Plus shipping)

Well last week I had an order cancel - this week I got enough for two orders so I have an extra to sell - hopefully this will continue to happen!

Blue Wheaten Sulmtalers - 12+ eggs

This is an Austrian breed- dual purpose bird - lay 150-200 eggs a year - large cream colored egg
They are large birds - good free rangers, calm roosters

bidding starts at $20
Shipping is $15 east of the Mississippi and $18 west of it

These are non-GFF lines - this line was imported by Widget Creek Ranch

Auction ends at 4pm on 4/11/16 and eggs will ship on 4/12/16

Well last week I had an order cancel - this week I got enough for two orders so I have an extra to sell - hopefully this will continue to happen!

Blue Wheaten Sulmtalers - 12+ eggs

This is an Austrian breed- dual purpose bird - lay 150-200 eggs a year - large cream colored egg
They are large birds - good free rangers, calm roosters

bidding starts at $20
Shipping is $15 east of the Mississippi and $18 west of it

These are non-GFF lines - this line was imported by Widget Creek Ranch

Auction ends at 4pm on 4/11/16 and eggs will ship on 4/12/16

I love the look of your rooster and am already raising sulmtalers from the GFF line and adore them. $20

Quote: Thank you!!
wee.gif

Paid

Back
Top Bottom