The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

My incubators are overflowing and my hatching addiction in full swing! I would like to help someone else make theirs overflow, so here a couple of auctions for your consideration:

All auctions end Wednesday night (Wednesday, April 13th) at 10:00 pm EST. Bids up to 10:00:59 Wednesday, will be accepted; those placed at 10:01:00 or after will not. Payment is due via PayPal by 10:00 am on Thursday, April 14, for shipping that day. Shipping is $15 for 1 auction, $20 for 2 auctions. Shipping is by USPS Priority 2 or 3 day depending on where you live. Express shipping is available at an additional cost. Each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap sleeve and snuggled in paper and then double boxed. I box the eggs the best I can to ensure that they reach you in hatchable condition. I have no control over what happens after they leave my hands and can not guarantee that any of these eggs will hatch, so please bid accordingly. Local pick-up in Central NY. Please read all auctions thoroughly so you know exactly what you are bidding on.

Auction #1

8+ Swedish Isbar (Silverudd's Blues) eggs - I currently get 6- 8 eggs daily from my from my mixed import lines group. I have a GFF 2nd import black roo over 4 black hens (2 are mixed generation, one second and one first) 3 blue hens and two splash hens. (I have five different purchases of Isbars from GFF and some from KYtinpusher to get this flock) Fertility has been excellent & the girls have been laying well. I have loved these birds so much! They are outside rain, snow, sleet or shine. They are wonderful foragers and fliers! Starting bid $10.

Poor roo got some frostbite on his tips...but he is still a handsome boy! Yes, we get some wind out here....

Auction #2

4/4- Four Isbar eggs from the group above and four eggs from the GFF Marsh Daisies.
Taken from Greenfire:

The fanciful name of the Marsh Daisy belies its practical and sturdy nature. In the 19th Century this breed originated in the wet meadows of Lancashire, England, and is known for its survival skills in a free-range environment. White Leghorns, Hamburgs, Sicilian Buttercups, Indian Games, and Malays all contributed DNA to this handsome chicken breed. The Marsh Daisy’s most prominent feature is its rose comb. The breed was first officially recognized in the UK in 1913, and after World War II the breed all but became extinct. In the 1970s a flock was assembled from remnant groups of birds. While the breed scarcely avoided sliding into oblivion, even today it is listed as endangered by the Rare Breeds Survival Trust in the United Kingdom.

We have found Marsh Daisies to be productive and useful. Historical records indicate Marsh Daisy hens frequently laid more than 200 large cream colored eggs each year. There are five color varieties of this breed, and Greenfire Farms has imported both brown and black varieties of marsh daisies. Currently, Greenfire Farms is hatching only the brown variety.

The breed standard for Marsh Daisies calls for willow green legs, but we find blue legs sometime cropping up in the birds we raise. We do, however, often see willow green coloring in the legs, and in our breeding program we are selecting for this trait. However, we cannot guarantee adult leg color in the chicks we sell. If the idea of owning a high-producing, ultra-rare egg laying breed appeals to you, it would be difficult to find a better match than the stunningly beautiful Marsh Daisy.
(This is GFF pic bc it's much better than my pics-)

Starting bid $10

About an hour and a half left for both auctions: High bidders right now are:

Auction #1: Jerseygirl 1 @$14.00

Auction #2 generaldsherman @ $14.00

About an hour and a half left for both auctions: High bidders right now are:

Auction #1: Jerseygirl 1 @$14.00

Auction #2 generaldsherman @ $14.00
Thank you to all of you who bid. Winners are:

Auction #1 Jerseygirl 1 $14

Auction #2 generaldsherman $14.00

Clousert- there are more eggs where these came from.
jumpy.gif
I can post again or PM me- thanks!

[COLOR=000080]Thank you to all of you who bid. Winners are:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]Auction #1 Jerseygirl 1 $14[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]Auction #2 generaldsherman $14.00[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]Clousert- there are more eggs where these came from.  [/COLOR]:jumpy [COLOR=000080]I can post again or PM me- thanks![/COLOR]

Definitely post again!! I've been very sick for the last week or I'd have been really interested in those Isbars!!!!!

Last edited:
4 Mixed Tribble Eggs
Tribbles are an outcast variety of silkied Serama
The hens providing these eggs are smooth-feathered yellow-legged girls or silkied with white legs
My roos are all silkied with yellow legs
Expect to get about 2/3 silkied chicks

$10 starting bid - Free Shipping

Back
Top Bottom