The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

If there was anyone who wanted to post some bantam Cochins I would be very interested in those. Just saying. . . .
1f609.png

I know what you mean. I don't have bantams or some of the smaller chickens. I look for the bigger dual purpose ones, and am currently looking for BBS Orpingtons or BBS Australorps. I will keep checking this thread to see if they do pop up sometime or other. lol

I got a few BBS orps a while back and LOVE them. My rooster is so sweet and fluffy and so are his girls. Good luck on your hunt. I found mine the other day and will have mottled and calico bantam Cochins.

I know what you mean. I don't have bantams or some of the smaller chickens. I look for the bigger dual purpose ones, and am currently looking for BBS Orpingtons or BBS Australorps. I will keep checking this thread to see if they do pop up sometime or other. lol
Check out the Australorp Thread. Look for RattlesnakeRidge , he has awesome BBS australorps. I hatched eggs from him !, not sure if he ships chicks. He has Beautiful Aussies

Check out the Australorp Thread. Look for RattlesnakeRidge , he has awesome BBS australorps. I hatched eggs from him !, not sure if he ships chicks. He has Beautiful Aussies

I already got some of his eggs and hatched them. That is where I got my Splash cockerel, 1 blue pullet, and 1 splash pullet. Only 3 are from that hatch, and they are now 3 months old. My black ones that I already had, came from Privets as I found out from the feed store where I bought those at.

I think asking for certain eggs is fine! Sometimes people don't list, but are willing to sell.

I wouldn't have eggs in my bator right now if I hadn't asked!
big_smile.png

(well, I probably still would be incubating... just not the ones that I really wanted!)

I think asking is fine too.

Since there seems to be a new cycle of wanted eggs - but my breeder pens are broken up now .... here is what I have (with the possibility of getting a pure bird if the right timing was there - right?)

Spitzhauben Mixes - should have crest and spots - dark brown or blue eggs from the mixes

Barred Rock Mixes - should have olive or brown eggs

Marans Mixes - should have olive or very dark brown eggs

Arkansas Blues - should have olive or blue or brown

$10 per dozen plus shipping.
I also have chicks for sale - various ages - all under 2 months - I have no idea how to ship chicks - you can pick up or IM about shipping .... $5 per chick straight run ( same mixes as above)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom