The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction! Starts at $1 and increases in $1 increments. Shipping will be $15.

6+ (possibly pure) svart hona eggs

I separated my svart hona back on February 5th. Almost 2 weeks now. These eggs will be shipped Tuesday February 21. Auction ends Monday February 20 @ 8pm Eastern. Payment is due immediately at auction close. Eggs will be from 2/17 (2 eggs), 2/18 (1 egg), 2/19 (1 egg), and 2/20. I will update with what I get each day. I get 1 5 eggs a day from them.

There is a chance these could still be laying mixed breed eggs! The crosses could be from the following roosters: Easter egger, fibro black phoenix, or mauve Orpington. The Easter egger is likely the main possibility as he is the head rooster in the main layer flock.

I do have a wooly svart hona pullet in the pen!

Any questions should be asked on the chat thread! Thanks!
I only received 1 egg from the slackers today. :rant
High bid is $10 and @shorechickies has it right now!

Auction! 18+ whatever is laid tomorrow SWEDISH FLOWER HEN eggs.
It has been raining this week quite a bit so eggs are not spotless but are still pretty clean. Eggs are from 2/16, 2/17, 2/18, 2/19 plus whatever they lay tomorrow.

Ends Monday February 20, @ 8pm EST.

Bidding starts at $20 and shipping will be $20 to $25 depending on location. Double boxed, eggs individually bubble wrapped and snugly placed in a box full of shavings then that box is packed again in another box of shavings :)

Fertility is 100%

NPIP & AI tested clean Ohio

My flock includes all available imports from green fire plus the German import. 2 snoleopard colored cockerels plus 4 snoleopard colored hens in this pen. VERY HIGH CHANCE OF SNOLEOPARD! I hatched 4 snoleopard out of 12 in this last hatch.

Any questions should be asked on the chat thread or via PM. THANKS!

Last edited:
Auction!

16+ Mix of Eggs

Auction ends tomorrow Monday 02/20/17 at 9:00pm CST

In this auction you will receive the following:

***(4) Serama Eggs

***(7) Cream Legbar Eggs-these are laid by my Cream Legbars but have been fertilized by either my Black Ameraucana (in pictures) or a Blue Copper Marans. So you will either get an Olive Egger or a Blue Egger from the hatchlings

***(5) Black Copper Marans Eggs-these were laid by my Black Copper Marans but have been fertilized either by my Black Ameraucana or a Blue Copper Marans.

You will also get whatever is laid tomorrrow. Possibly an extra egg from each of the four ladies or none at all, depends on what they decide to do! :)

Shipping is FREE and auction starts at $10

Please bid in $1 increments

Winner please pay via PayPal the night of the auction so I can ship by Tuesday 02/21. PM me for PP address

Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, then taped together in rows with many layers of bubble wrap wrapped around the rows and filling the extra space in the box. If you have any questions please PM me :)

Picture of actual eggs being sent to you thus far

Last edited:
18+ Ayam Cemani eggs

Images represent the quality of stock I have and have produced. Not all chicks will mature to be this quality. Ayam Cemani are still a work in progress.

Bidding starts at $100 plus $20 shipping. Ends 02/20 at 9 pm CST. Last highest bid time stamp 9:00 gets them. Payment due immediately after auction end, PayPal only, no eChecks.

Auction! 18+ whatever is laid tomorrow SWEDISH FLOWER HEN eggs.
It has been raining this week quite a bit so eggs are not spotless but are still pretty clean. Eggs are from 2/16, 2/17, 2/18, 2/19 plus whatever they lay tomorrow.

Ends Monday February 20, @ 8pm EST.

Bidding starts at $20 and shipping will be $20 to $25 depending on location. Double boxed, eggs individually bubble wrapped and snugly placed in a box full of shavings then that box is packed again in another box of shavings :)

Fertility is 100%

NPIP & AI tested clean Ohio

My flock includes all available imports from green fire plus the German import. 2 snoleopard colored cockerels plus 4 snoleopard colored hens in this pen. VERY HIGH CHANCE OF SNOLEOPARD! I hatched 4 snoleopard out of 12 in this last hatch.

Any questions should be asked on the chat thread or via PM. THANKS!

$26

Back
Top Bottom