The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

48 hour auction. Ends on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time. (I am adding more photos later today)

Auction 1: Olive egger turkens
One dozen eggs, bidding starts at $15. These are dark chocolate brown eggs laid by my blue and black naked neck hens. They are third generation Marans/Turken project birds that lay the same quality eggs as pure Black copper Marans. They are housed with an ameraucana rooster and an araucana rooster. All chicks will be olive eggers and approximately half will be turkens. The hens are large birds that are very active and social.

Actual eggs that will ship out. The flash lightens the eggs a bit, but you can see some of them are speckled.

Example of the olive eggs.

Auction 2: Splash and blue copper Marans
One dozen eggs, bidding starts at $25. These are also dark chocolate brown eggs. Blue coppper Marans hens housed with a Splash rooster. Hens and rooster are from unrelated bloodlines. Parent birds have nice copper coloring and feathered shanks. Hatch rate on these eggs to local buyers is 90 - 100%. I typically get more splash than blue, but the odds are 50/50.

Shipping in a medium priority mail box is $15. If you'd like them double boxed and shipped in a larger box, the shipping would be $20. Will ship on Wednesday unless other arrangements are made. Ship from the Seattle area.

Last edited:
Here are all current auctions!
Auction! 18+ whatever is laid tomorrow SWEDISH FLOWER HEN eggs. It has been raining this week quite a bit so eggs are not spotless but are still pretty clean. Eggs are from 2/16, 2/17, 2/18, 2/19 plus whatever they lay tomorrow. Ends Monday February 20, @ 8pm EST. Bidding starts at $20 and shipping will be $20 to $25 depending on location. Double boxed, eggs individually bubble wrapped and snugly placed in a box full of shavings then that box is packed again in another box of shavings :) Fertility is 100% NPIP & AI tested clean Ohio My flock includes all available imports from green fire plus the German import. 2 snoleopard colored cockerels plus 4 snoleopard colored hens in this pen. VERY HIGH CHANCE OF SNOLEOPARD! I hatched 4 snoleopard out of 12 in this last hatch. Any questions should be asked on the chat thread or via PM. THANKS!
post #13295 of 13304 15 hours, 55 minutes ago cjwaldon Golden Feathers Location: Missouri, USA Joined: 9/2011 Posts: 5,012 My Coop offline 18+ Crested Cream Legbar eggs My line originated with purchase of original GFF imports lines A and B in 2011, with addition of Lines C and Rees in 2015, all purchased directly from GFF. Bidding starts at $27 plus $20 shipping. Ends 02/20 at 9 pm CST. Last highest bid time stamp 9:00 gets them. Payment due immediately after auction end, PayPal only, no eChecks.
48 hour auction. Ends on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time. (I am adding more photos later today) Auction 1: Olive egger turkens One dozen eggs, bidding starts at $15. These are dark chocolate brown eggs laid by my blue and black naked neck hens. They are third generation Marans/Turken project birds that lay the same quality eggs as pure Black copper Marans. They are housed with an ameraucana rooster and an araucana rooster. All chicks will be olive eggers and approximately half will be turkens. The hens are large birds that are very active and social. Auction 2: Splash and blue copper Marans One dozen eggs, bidding starts at $25. These are also dark chocolate brown eggs. Blue coppper Marans hens housed with a Splash rooster. Hens and rooster are from unrelated bloodlines. Parent birds have nice copper coloring and feathered shanks. Hatch rate on these eggs to local buyers is 90 - 100%. I typically get more splash than blue, but the odds are 50/50. Shipping in a medium priority mail box is $15. If you'd like them double boxed and shipped in a larger box, the shipping would be $20. Will ship on Wednesday unless other arrangements are made. Ship from the Seattle area.
[COLOR=0000FF]18+[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Ayam Cemani eggs[/COLOR] Images represent the quality of stock I have and have produced. Not all chicks will mature to be this quality. Ayam Cemani are still a work in progress. Bidding starts at $100 plus $20 shipping. Ends 02/20 at 9 pm CST. Last highest bid time stamp 9:00 gets them. Payment due immediately after auction end, PayPal only, no eChecks.
[COLOR=696969]Auction![/COLOR]

[COLOR=696969]16+[/COLOR] Mix [COLOR=696969]of Eggs[/COLOR]

[COLOR=696969]Auction ends tomorrow Monday 02/20/17 at 9:00pm CST[/COLOR]

[COLOR=696969]In this auction you will receive the following:[/COLOR]

***(4) Serama Eggs

***(7) Cream Legbar Eggs-these are laid by my Cream Legbars but have been fertilized by either my Black Ameraucana (in pictures) or a Blue Copper Marans. So you will either get an Olive Egger or a Blue Egger from the hatchlings

***(5) Black Copper Marans Eggs-these were laid by my Black Copper Marans but have been fertilized either by my Black Ameraucana or a Blue Copper Marans.

[COLOR=696969]You will also get whatever is laid tomorrrow. Possibly an extra egg from each of the four ladies or none at all, depends on what they decide to do! :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=696969]Shipping is FREE and auction starts at $10[/COLOR]

[COLOR=696969]Please bid in $1 increments[/COLOR]

[COLOR=696969]Winner please pay via PayPal the night of the auction so I can ship by Tuesday 02/21. PM me for PP address[/COLOR]

[COLOR=696969]Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, then taped together in rows with many layers of bubble wrap wrapped around the rows and filling the extra space in the box. If you have any questions please PM me :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=696969]Picture of actual eggs being sent to you thus far[/COLOR]
Auction! Starts at $1 and increases in $1 increments. Shipping will be $15. 6+ (possibly pure) svart hona eggs I separated my svart hona back on February 5th. Almost 2 weeks now. These eggs will be shipped Tuesday February 21. Auction ends Monday February 20 @ 8pm Eastern. Payment is due immediately at auction close. Eggs will be from 2/17 (2 eggs), 2/18 (1 egg), 2/19, and 2/20. I will update with what I get each day. I get 1 5 eggs a day from them. There is a chance these could still be laying mixed breed eggs! The crosses could be from the following roosters: Easter egger, fibro black phoenix, or mauve Orpington. The Easter egger is likely the main possibility as he is the head rooster in the main layer flock. I do have a wooly svart hona pullet in the pen! the brown leghorn pictured here is not a possibility. Any questions should be asked on the chat thread! Thanks!

Last edited:
48 hour auction. Ends on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time. (I am adding more photos later today) Auction 1: Olive egger turkens One dozen eggs, bidding starts at $15. These are dark chocolate brown eggs laid by my blue and black naked neck hens. They are third generation Marans/Turken project birds that lay the same quality eggs as pure Black copper Marans. They are housed with an ameraucana rooster and an araucana rooster. All chicks will be olive eggers and approximately half will be turkens. The hens are large birds that are very active and social. Example of the olive eggs. Auction 2: Splash and blue copper Marans One dozen eggs, bidding starts at $25. These are also dark chocolate brown eggs. Blue coppper Marans hens housed with a Splash rooster. Hens and rooster are from unrelated bloodlines. Parent birds have nice copper coloring and feathered shanks. Hatch rate on these eggs to local buyers is 90 - 100%. I typically get more splash than blue, but the odds are 50/50. Shipping in a medium priority mail box is $15. If you'd like them double boxed and shipped in a larger box, the shipping would be $20. Will ship on Wednesday unless other arrangements are made. Ship from the Seattle area.
$15 auction 1

Auctions ending at 8pm est! Just a little over 1.5hrs left!

Auction! Starts at $1 and increases in $1 increments. Shipping will be $15.

6+ (possibly pure) svart hona eggs

I separated my svart hona back on February 5th. Almost 2 weeks now. These eggs will be shipped Tuesday February 21. Auction ends Monday February 20 @ 8pm Eastern. Payment is due immediately at auction close. Eggs will be from 2/17 (2 eggs), 2/18 (1 egg), 2/19(1egg), and 2/20(2eggs). I will update with what I get each day. I get 1 5 eggs a day from them.

There is a chance these could still be laying mixed breed eggs! The crosses could be from the following roosters: Easter egger, fibro black phoenix, or mauve Orpington. The Easter egger is likely the main possibility as he is the head rooster in the main layer flock.

I do have a wooly svart hona pullet in the pen!

The brown leghorn pictured here is not a possibility.

Any questions should be asked on the chat thread! Thanks!
High bid is $10 and @shorechickies has it right now!
ONLY 6 EGGS FOR THE SVART HONA AUCTION

Auction! 18+ whatever is laid tomorrow SWEDISH FLOWER HEN eggs.
It has been raining this week quite a bit so eggs are not spotless but are still pretty clean. Eggs are from 2/16, 2/17, 2/18, 2/19 plus whatever they lay tomorrow.

Ends Monday February 20, @ 8pm EST.

Bidding starts at $20 and shipping will be $20 to $25 depending on location. Double boxed, eggs individually bubble wrapped and snugly placed in a box full of shavings then that box is packed again in another box of shavings :)

Fertility is 100%

NPIP & AI tested clean Ohio

My flock includes all available imports from green fire plus the German import. 2 snoleopard colored cockerels plus 4 snoleopard colored hens in this pen. VERY HIGH CHANCE OF SNOLEOPARD! I hatched 4 snoleopard out of 12 in this last hatch.

Any questions should be asked on the chat thread or via PM!

@minihorse927 $31SFH

Back
Top Bottom