The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Bantam Cochin egg auction, ends at 9pm EST Thursday 2/23 and will ship Saturday (unless you want me to wait).

TWO pens: First pen contains the buff Barred boy over two frizzle girls. Second pen contains all smooth: a silver laced quad plus a blue hen and a birchen roo. I know for a fact the blue hen is laying, cant guarantee she's the only one though.. so colors will vary either way.

# eggs: 6+ Whatever I get by ship time. I currently have four from the frizzles and two from the smooth pen.
Starting bid: $20
Shipping: Free
Payment: PayPal

I hope I didn't forget anything. Thanks and happy bidding!

Please don't mind the Marans in the frizzle background.. he's just a couple months old but he already dwarfs them!

Last edited:
Auction! 12+Ancona Duck eggs. Eggs are white, green, and maybe grey egg or two. $20 starting bid and $20 to $25 shipping depending on your location.

Ends Friday February 24th at 7:30 p.m. Eastern

NPIP & AI clean, located in Ohio.

Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped and packed and shavings. Then boxed in a larger box with more shavings.

I acquired my original flock from six different breeders. I have worked with them for 5 years now. My breeders produce every possible color variation and are true to size. Calm, easy going, excellent free rangers, and lay jumbo eggs(some are even bigger)! Plus you can easily tell individuals apart by their unique patterns.

I promise to send you fresh fertile eggs. Duck eggs are rarely spotless but I will not send excessively dirty eggs. Once the eggs leave my hands, I am not responsible for your hatch rates. The PO can be rough and incubation practices vary.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask on the chat thread or via p.m.

THANKS!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom