The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Easter egger auction . These are covered by pure Silver Ameraucana roosters now . I have both LF and bantam pens . First offering of the year . Incubator is full . Bidding starts at $10.00 for 10 + plus $15.00 shipping .

Auction # 1 10 + LF Easter Eggers .

Auction # 2 10 plus Bantam Easter egger .

Auction ends 10 AM central time Sunday 3-19 .

Easter egger auction . These are covered by pure Silver Ameraucana roosters now . I have both LF and bantam pens . First offering of the year . Incubator is full . Bidding starts at $10.00 for 10 + plus $15.00 shipping .

$10 on Auction #1 LF Easter Eggers

[COLOR=800080]EASTER HATCH-A-LONG SPECIAL![/COLOR]

Want to join the Easter Hatch-A-Long but don't have an incubator or broody? Now you can! Up for auction is one new never opened Brinsea Mini Eco incubator PLUS 9 hatching eggs of your choice! Choose from these breeds, or mix and match! * Fifty-Five Flowery Hens * Isabel/split Leghorns * Crested Cream Legbar * bbs Exchequer Leghorns * fibro frizzled (mix & match only, limited availability) * Ayam Cemani (mix & match only, limited availability) Bidding starts at $130 and includes shipping! Auction ends Sunday, 03/19/2017 8:00 pm CST. Eggs and incubator ship Tuesday. 03/21, just in time to join the EHAL! Brinsea Mini Eco incubator Fifty-Five Flowery Hens
LL
Isabel & Brown Split to Isabel Leghorns Crested Cream Legbars bbs Exchequer Leghorns Fibro Frizzled project (aka mixed breed) Ayam Cemani:

The pictures of the babies are ones I have hatched recently as an example...

I will offer for sale a dozen (plus extras) barnyard mix since I don't have my birds separated yet. I have mostly silkies with a few showgirl silkies crossed with sebrights, orpingtons, Ameracauna, and a couple D'uccles.
I have several from my nice silkie showgirl held back if you want them but the papa can either Pure splash Ameracauna, silkie, or silkie/sebright or silkie/ buff bantam brahma cross.
Good chance you will get some funky naked necks in the bunch.

The auction will end midnight Sunday night central time and I will send out Monday morn.

Bids start at $8 with 15 shipping. Happy bidding!

$16 Auction #1 LF Easter Eggers

The pictures of the babies are ones I have hatched recently as an example...

I will offer for sale a dozen (plus extras) barnyard mix since I don't have my birds separated yet. I have mostly silkies with a few showgirl silkies crossed with sebrights, orpingtons, Ameracauna, and a couple D'uccles.
I have several from my nice silkie showgirl held back if you want them but the papa can either Pure splash Ameracauna, silkie, or silkie/sebright or silkie/ buff bantam brahma cross.
Good chance you will get some funky naked necks in the bunch.

The auction will end midnight Sunday night central time and I will send out Monday morn.

Bids start at $8 with 15 shipping. Happy bidding!
$8 really want showgirls

Up for auction are 6 Jubilee Orpington eggs. I will use Sally Sunshine's shipping method since that seems to be the best. I have quad of Jubilee Orpingtons. My roo is from FancyChick line and the hens are all from Greenfire.

Since we get 3 eggs per day, I will only list 6 at a time so they have the freshest eggs for hatching.
Opening bid is $16+ $20 shipping. Bid increases by $1 please. Highest bid on Sunday 3/19 at 12 noon PDT wins. I will PM for payment arrangements and ship on Monday 3/20.
Happy bidding! PJ

$16

Back
Top Bottom