10 Eggs.

Ships Tuesday

Auction starts at $15.
Shipping is $14.

Ends Tuesday morning at 9, PDT

wee.gif
Variety of color!

Do you have any tips for newbies like me

Welcome! If you have questions on how this thread works, go to the very first page of the thread. To get your minimum posts, go to New member introductions and introduce yourself. Then post welcome posts to a bunch of other people there. There is a chat thread associated with this one for other questions or comments.
1f642.png

12 BARNYARD MIX HATCHING EGGS!

I have so many eggs right now from my main flock that I just need to get rid of some! The eggs will be a mix from :
Roosters:
White silkie
Buff Orpington/BCM

Hens:
Barred rock
Polish
Ameraucanas
Australorp
Easter Eggers
Olive Eggers (f1,2,3)
Wellsummers
Black copper Marans
Splash Marans
Blue Marans
Cuckoo Marans
Leghorns
Naked necks
Rhode Island Red
Brahma
And a whole bunch of crosses from these breeds

I have been having amazing hatch rates from these eggs (90%-100%) And the chicks just turn out gorgeous! They will come in an array of colors like Buff, Red, barred, partridge, silver partridge, black, white, and some that are mostly black with copper on their necks.

Starting bid is $5 and shipping is $15 single boxed and $20 double boxed. This auction will end Monday the 1st at 10:00 pm.

Happy bidding!

Auction!!!
Columbian & Silver Laced Wyandottes
I will included some of each variety! I cannot guarantee and equal split of both. It all depends on which hens want to fill the order 1st ;)

Starting bid of $15 for 12 eggs + extras. Shipping is $15.
Auction ends Tuesday day at 7:30am, EST.

These birds are sweet and gentle natured. Not flighty. And look so gorgeous moving through the yard. They are from breeder.
A few of these have been shown by 4h kids and one SL hen took best variety and and the Columbian took a grand. They are lovely and breed standard correct.

These Eggs will be either be individually wrapped in bubble wrap, secured in shredded paper or chips or whatever is available at the time of shipping.
I have no control over how they are handled once they leave my hands. But I take every step in securing their chances of getting to you as safe as possible.
Eggs are labeled on the wrapper, not on the shell. I include a note in each shipment explaining what the abbreviations mean. I will include extras :)

Payment is due via PayPal before shipment.
Eggs will be shipped Priority Mail Tuesday after payment is received. Fertility confirmed!

[/IMG]

Auction
12+ extras.
Blue Wheaten Ameruacana over white and Blue Lav hens. 1/2 should be show quality have production quality due to feather colors. These will be Beautiful birds nonetheless.

They ONLY lay Blue and Blue Green Eggs. No other colors :)

Starting bid of $15 for 12 eggs + extras. Shipping is $15.
Auction ends Tuesday at 8:30am, EST.

These birds are friendly and very gentle natured. Not flighty.

Fertility Confirmed!

These Eggs will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap, secured in shredded paper or chips whatever is available at the time of shipping.
I have no control over how they are handled once they leave my hands. But I take every step in securing their chances of getting to you as safe as possible.
Eggs are labeled on the wrapper, not on the shell. I include a note in each shipment explaining what the abbreviations mean. I will include plenty extras
1f604.png

Payment is due via PayPal before shipment.
Eggs will be shipped Priority Mail Tuesday after payment is received.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom