The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Ahh I'll be watching from work then
1f609.png

Auction!!!
Columbian & Silver Laced Wyandottes
I will included some of each variety! I cannot guarantee and equal split of both. It all depends on which hens want to fill the order 1st ;)

Starting bid of $15 for 12 eggs + extras. Shipping is $15.
Auction ends Tuesday day at 7:30am, EST.

Are these still available?

Auction
yippiechickie.gif

1 dozen D'Uccle bantam eggs

$14 starting bid
Shipping additional $14

Ships Saturday

Auction ends 4:30 PDT Friday afternoon!

Colors will be Porcelain, Golden necked and Mille Fleur. Colors are separate and will be marked on egg.

If you have color preferences, let me know. I will accommodate the best I can. Porcelains and golden necks are laying best right now. Millies are going broody.

Golden necked

Porcelain

Mille fleur

[COLOR=000080]Auction[/COLOR]:yiipchick [COLOR=0000FF]1 dozen D'Uccle bantam eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]$14 starting bid[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Shipping additional $14[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Ships Saturday[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Auction ends 4:30 PDT Friday afternoon![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Colors will be Porcelain, Golden necked and Mille Fleur. Colors are separate and will be marked on egg.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]If you have color preferences, let me know. I will accommodate the best I can. Porcelains and golden necks are laying best right now. Millies are going broody.[/COLOR] Golden necked Porcelain Mille fleur
$14 on D'uccles!!! Oh my I couldn't access this from work and I just got home!

[COLOR=000080]Auction[/COLOR]:yiipchick [COLOR=0000FF]1 dozen D'Uccle bantam eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]$14 starting bid[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Shipping additional $14[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Ships Saturday[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Auction ends 4:30 PDT Friday afternoon![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Colors will be Porcelain, Golden necked and Mille Fleur. Colors are separate and will be marked on egg.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]If you have color preferences, let me know. I will accommodate the best I can. Porcelains and golden necks are laying best right now. Millies are going broody.[/COLOR] Golden necked Porcelain Mille fleur
$15

Logged in to impulsively bid on eggs and it looks like all auctions have already ended. Congrats winners.

I have 6 khaki campbell duck eggs. I have testep and of the 6 I am incubating 5/6 are developing.
Closes at 10 pm eastern time Monday may 8 2017. PayPal payment to [email protected] 15 start bid and 15 shipping.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom