The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

No, it was voluntary
lau.gif

Wise man!
lol.png

Hi Blooie, lady of leisure!

I suggest you hang out on BYC and post, lots, lol. How's your snow, is it gone?

Speaking of gone...about time for me to head out. Tomorrow is our last day open! YAY! (Not that I'm excited or anything.)

Snow was all gone by late the next day, Debby. Now it's just muddy. <sigh> I think Ken wants to go to Billings today. He left for his lodge visitations on Tuesday and got home Friday night, and has to leave this coming Tuesday for the same length of time. The week after that he's only gone 2 days, though. So he wants to get some stuff done around here for winterizing and a trip to Billings seems like a good way to stock up on groceries and some of the building supplies he needs - plus I usually get a nice lunch out of it.

You have really thrown yourself into the golf course, and despite sounding a little tired from time to time I get the feeling that you are enjoying the challenges a totally new place brings! Pat yourself on the back, my friend!!
love.gif

Hi Blooie, lady of leisure!

I suggest you hang out on BYC and post, lots, lol. How's your snow, is it gone?

Speaking of gone...about time for me to head out. Tomorrow is our last day open! YAY! (Not that I'm excited or anything.)

Gonna be a great time to take stock of what you have both achieved, and enjoy a well earned break! (ok, after sorting out your boxes of stuff etc). It sounds like you have breathed new life into the golf course - you should both be very proud
thumbsup.gif

Snow was all gone by late the next day, Debby. Now it's just muddy. <sigh> I think Ken wants to go to Billings today. He left for his lodge visitations on Tuesday and got home Friday night, and has to leave this coming Tuesday for the same length of time. The week after that he's only gone 2 days, though. So he wants to get some stuff done around here for winterizing and a trip to Billings seems like a good way to stock up on groceries and some of the building supplies he needs - plus I usually get a nice lunch out of it.

You have really thrown yourself into the golf course, and despite sounding a little tired from time to time I get the feeling that you are enjoying the challenges a totally new place brings! Pat yourself on the back, my friend!!
love.gif

Gonna be a great time to take stock of what you have both achieved, and enjoy a well earned break! (ok, after sorting out your boxes of stuff etc). It sounds like you have breathed new life into the golf course - you should both be very proud
thumbsup.gif

Aww, thank you my friends. You're both very kind (but don't worry, I won't let it out)!

Ok, enough of all that. I want to thank all of you for listening to my rambling all summer long. You guys are GREAT!

Back
Top Bottom