The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Nope. And having kids that young will likely take a big hit on their lifestyle forever. Kids are expensive. Best to be somewhat financially stable before taking on kids. Not to mention not many people your age are mature enough to raise children being barely beyond that stage themselves.
Oh I know. I know babies are cute but I know I mentally or physically could not raise one right now even with a partner

I see people I grew up with having kids and I'm thinking there is no way that can be fun that young
For the Princess and I it worked out great. We had them early/young, grew them up, shipped them out and have been having fun ever since. Have to admit that things were tough at times but now we are physically and financially able to do what we want.

I see people I grew up with having kids and I'm thinking there is no way that can be fun that young
:frow Good morning Riss, have a great day
Good morning, Debby. I missed this post. (Some) Kids were in for the weekend. We are just waiting for rainy season to fill the pond. It will be in the high 90s today but then, we will be morning 50s and evening 70s. I hope the weather report is accurate.

Good morning, DMC.

Hey Sue, I hope you are a lot better, and less stiff today.

Good morning, Bob!

Good morning, Sour. Our weather is fluctuating too.

Morning, IM.

Good morning, Mark, Marie, Riss, Bruce, and Ron. Y'all all have a fabulous day!
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Morning all

AND WHY! Especially the sexual harassment from the "one manager". Your other reasons notwithstanding, HE should be the one leaving with a bum rush out the door.

Makes great soup :D
:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day

For the Princess and I it worked out great. We had them early/young, grew them up, shipped them out and have been having fun ever since. Have to admit that things were tough at times but now we are physically and financially able to do what we want.
I would like to be a younger parent but I wouldn't be popping them out at 18 either 😂 I would have to be later in my 20's earliest I would see myself is like 22

Oh yeah, alone is MUCH harder. How does one afford child care so they can work to provide for the family? Especially if they are working minimum or nearly minimum wage?
Oh I don't know how. Being alone you have to find someone to watch them while you are at work. I know as the world is I feel like more people are starting to have kids younger and honestly more of them because of it

Back
Top Bottom