The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks!! I figured since it’s my birthday, and this is the birthday thread, it would be the appropriate place for my comeback! Problem is now I gotta remember how to do all this stuff and find my way around again….and holy smokes - the ADS!! I’d been without them for years with my GF membership.

Thanks!! I figured since it’s my birthday, and this is the birthday thread, it would be the appropriate place for my comeback! Problem is now I gotta remember how to do all this stuff and find my way around again….and holy smokes - the ADS!! I’d been without them for years with my GF membership.
So what have you been doing all this time?

So what have you been doing all this time?
Let’s see….working hard to get better, still traveling a bit for Ken’s Masonic activities, hiding from Covid, and moving the old trailer house off our lot and having our new home put up. We just started moving in December 4th, but then Christmas happened so we took a break and will get back at it. Kids are all fine, grandkids doing great, and I’m slowly but steadily improving my numbers. Life is good.

Let’s see….working hard to get better, still traveling a bit for Ken’s Masonic activities, hiding from Covid, and moving the old trailer house off our lot and having our new home put up. We just started moving in December 4th, but then Christmas happened so we took a break and will get back at it. Kids are all fine, grandkids doing great, and I’m slowly but steadily improving my numbers. Life is good.
Glad to hear your numbers are getting better. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom