The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Sharing a picture of my cute little Butterbean. He is in behavioral rehab this morning. He is a little too into the big dark brahma girls. They are the only girls he is interested in, and are too large for him, so he rides their backs like a cowboy. They are not impressed or flattered by his attention.
20220105_123636.jpg

His half brother, who is very big, only seems interested in the smaller naked necks and legbars.
Typical guys. 😆 I wonder if it's because the bigger cockrel was raised by a bantam hen, and the smaller cockrel was raised by a big langshan hen?

Good morning folks :frow

Everyone is colder than us, but we're down south... 30 feels like 27 outside and 65 inside with the electric meter spinning like crazy. Just started a fire so we'll warm up soon.

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day and stay warm
Good morning Bob, you also!

I know!

Remember this when we hit 110F in the summer though....
I can't wait.
Sorry for being crabby everyone, this weather just wears on me.
Crabby?
What?
When?
Where?
I didn't notice but it's okay, don't trip chocolate chip 🍪
I think it’s in the air Debby. I’ve been in b/tch mode for the last week and the storm troopers have picked up on it. Every time I get up they’re ready to help me kick some butt.
I hope your weather improves soon!
Hahahahaha, it very well could be in the air... never know where that air has traveled from 😬
Well, cookies are good too, especially with a cup of hot coffee on a cold afternoon.
Mmmmmmmmmm
:drool yummmm!

Good morning Mad 😊 have a great day
You too Sue!
Hi! I could not wear flip flops yesterday :lau
Sharing a picture of my cute little Butterbean. He is in behavioral rehab this morning. He is a little too into the big dark brahma girls. They are the only girls he is interested in, and are too large for him, so he rides their backs like a cowboy. They are not impressed or flattered by his attention.
View attachment 2951459
His half brother, who is very big, only seems interested in the smaller naked necks and legbars.
Typical guys. 😆 I wonder if it's because the bigger cockrel was raised by a bantam hen, and the smaller cockrel was raised by a big langshan hen?
That is funny! do they actually have preferences!? I had a lav orpington rooster that only mated with the RIRs but I thought that might be because I've heard they pay more attention to red (???) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He is mighty handsome!!!! 🤩

Back
Top Bottom