The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone!

It's a lovely -7* (feels like -24*) here this morning. DH better be warned that I've found a new love...it's my electric blanket! That's a guy a gal can cozy up to
Good morning everyone.
Good morning Debby! Where do you get such a blanket? The last 2 I’ve bought have hardly lasted 2 winters. Hubby’s side is still working.

:lol:
Good morning & good Tuesday, all y'all!

Hi DMC :frow

DH got this one for me about 4 years ago, I don't know where. I can't see a brand tag on it either so I'm no help at all.

I say you flip that blanket of yours over so the heat is on your side :gig
I only need it to warm up my side of the bed. When you first crawl in it’s kind of a shock. :lol:
Good morning Janie!

I only need it to warm up my side of the bed. When you first crawl in it’s kind of a shock. :lol:

Good morning Janie!
We don't have too many freezing nights, so I sometimes put a heating pad in the bed.
I tend to pile so many faux furs on my bed in winter, that when I crawl out of bed, I feel like I lost 15lbs. It gives me a nice "skinny" feeling in the mornings. 🤣

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone!

It's a lovely -7* (feels like -24*) here this morning. DH better be warned that I've found a new love...it's my electric blanket! That's a guy a gal can cozy up to :lol:
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning everyone.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning Debby! Where do you get such a blanket? The last 2 I’ve bought have hardly lasted 2 winters. Hubby’s side is still working.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom