The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It snowed literally alll day yesterday. Blue sky this morning, but...more snow coming by 5. Supposed to snow through tonight and tomorrow! I'm sitting here looking at our mountains. They have a lot of snow on them! 🙏 Those are thank you prayer hands.
20220222_083637.jpg

Bruce people can be ridiculously stupid. Unless you tell some of them to wipe their butt and pull up their pants they don’t have the sense to do it.

Here the morons go hiking in the heat with no water. I say leave ‘em on the trail as a warning to the rest of the idiots. Apparently that’s not allowed, but it should be.
Last summer in the East Bay, there was an article about a runner that disappeared on his run. After a week or so, there was finally an article that mentioned He went running in temps over 105F(in the heat of the day and not morning or evening) without water.

The mystery was solved when he was found dead in a gully. There was no foul play involved just not being too smart about running in the heat, even in the bay area.

Last summer in the East Bay, there was an article about a runner that disappeared on his run. After a week or so, there was finally an article that mentioned He went running in temps over 105F(in the heat of the day and not morning or evening) without water.

The mystery was solved when he was found dead in a gully. There was no foul play involved just not being too smart about running in the heat, even in the bay area.
:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

Good morning Bob :frow

Good morning, All. :frow

Morning Sour, have a good one!

View attachment 3001551
This is Sookie, my 13 year old granddog. She is my youngest son's hiking companion, and an important member of their (2 humans, 3 dogs, and a cat) household.
She was recently diagnosed with cancer, fortunately it is operable and her vet is optimistic. She vomited all day yesterday after her vet visit. They were able to get her an injection late yesterday, and she had a good night, last night.
She has surgery coming up on Monday. Please send positive thoughts her, and her family's way.
Thanks you all. She is a sweet and very intelligent dog.

Best wishes that Sookie will be ok, she has such a sweet face :hugs

Good morning everyone. It's Tuesday! :frow

Good morning Cynthia, happy Tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom