The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone! It’s a beautiful morning here in the valley of the sun. We have a breeze and it’s cool and crisp right now. The chicks are growing like weeds. This morning I went to dump coffee grounds in the compost pile and heard the rooster calling back to the others in the neighborhood. He’s still just a little guy so his voice is changing, but it was adorable. I’ve been working in the yard a lot and this weekend is no exception. Headed out to plant the apple tree now, it has to go into a grow bag until fall because it’s already too hot to transplant into the ground in full sun. 100 degrees is in our forecast for next week. I’m so far behind that catching up is likely impossible, but I hope you all are healthy and safe. Have a great weekend all!
Good morning, IM. Whew! 💯 already! So far, this spring, 91 has been our high.

Good morning everyone! It’s a beautiful morning here in the valley of the sun. We have a breeze and it’s cool and crisp right now. The chicks are growing like weeds. This morning I went to dump coffee grounds in the compost pile and heard the rooster calling back to the others in the neighborhood. He’s still just a little guy so his voice is changing, but it was adorable. I’ve been working in the yard a lot and this weekend is no exception. Headed out to plant the apple tree now, it has to go into a grow bag until fall because it’s already too hot to transplant into the ground in full sun. 100 degrees is in our forecast for next week. I’m so far behind that catching up is likely impossible, but I hope you all are healthy and safe. Have a great weekend all!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

They aren’t a thing, but they are possible from what I’ve read.
@bruceha2000 per Verizon, a phone is obsolete when you no longer recieve any, or full, updates, and the manufacturer stops providing security. Usually when the phone is 4 years from the release date, depending on the manufacturer.

Good morning, everyone. Happy weekend!

Good morning Janie, hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

Good morning all. have a good weekend. Hi Janie. :frow

Good morning Mark, give Susie a big hello from me!

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good afternoon Marie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day... Loved the flowers

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Pert it was nice to see you.

Good morning Bob, enjoy your day!

Good morning everyone 😊 Enjoy your Saturday

Beautiful flowers Mark, you and Susie have done a wonderful job with your flowers 💐. That squirrel was strange, but neat at the same time.

That's awesome news 😁

Good morning Debby 😊

Good morning Janie 😊

Good morning Mark 😊

Good morning DMC 😊

Good morning Sue, happy Saturday!

I'm not sure how much help I've been, but I'm glad if I was in any small way. We learn so many lessons from these special birds. She gets comfort from your attention and caring, I know that.
Debby, you're moving again? I think I still have your postcard on my fridge you sent me ages ago!

Hi Cyn, so nice to see you!

You're always so good about helping people with their flock, nice you could lend a hand to Marie.

Yes, I am moving again! It's back to Florida for me (DH is already there working a new job). Packing is a lot of work, I need a better hobby. :lol:

Are you still making those beautiful quilts?

Good morning IM, your morning sounds lovely. The 100* later not so much! You're out of danger from the wildfires I've been reading about, aren't you?

Goodmorning everyone. Hope everyone has a good weekend. We're actually given an 80 percent chance of rain for Sunday. It'll be mighty welcome. We've worked our way back into the severe category on the drought monitor, a spot we left 9 years ago. So any little dab will do.

Good morning Pert :frow Sounds like you can really use some of that rain, hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom