The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Goodmorning everyone. Hope everyone has a good weekend. We're actually given an 80 percent chance of rain for Sunday. It'll be mighty welcome. We've worked our way back into the severe category on the drought monitor, a spot we left 9 years ago. So any little dab will do.
:frow Good morning Pert, have a great day

Here's what my morning is looking like so far...about 7" of snow and it's still coming down.

Casper 4-23-22 a.JPG

Casper 4-23-22 d.JPG

Hi Debby…laundry! I’m going to sit on the deck in a little bit and read. The sun wasn’t supposed to shine at all but it is 😊 It’s windier then heck out but it is 70*. What are you up to?

Wow! Good thing you mowed your grass!

Your 70* sounds perfect to me!

I'm still glad I mowed the yard, all this snow is just that much more water that makes the green stuff grow. It was already tough to cut in a few spots because it was so tall.

I'm still glad I mowed the yard, all this snow is just that much more water that makes the green stuff grow. It was already tough to cut in a few spots because it was so tall.
I opened all the windows to air out the house. I may end up with a bird inside my house as my screens aren’t on yet.:lol:

Goodmorning everyone. Hope everyone has a good weekend. We're actually given an 80 percent chance of rain for Sunday. It'll be mighty welcome. We've worked our way back into the severe category on the drought monitor, a spot we left 9 years ago. So any little dab will do.
You can have mine, Pert! I’m over the mud and the mess here….I don’t want any more moisture until we get a yard going!

Here's what my morning is looking like so far...about 7" of snow and it's still coming down.

View attachment 3075375
View attachment 3075376
I can handle tracked in snow….but oh, the insidious mud!!!

Mow? Green stuff? What’s that??

0EE16673-EE76-4F47-94A6-A68411B0F585.jpeg

I’ve already mopped once today. Big Foot and Little Big Foot do this every time they come in.
I. Need. A. Yard!!!

You can have mine, Pert! I’m over the mud and the mess here….I don’t want any more moisture until we get a yard going!

View attachment 3075454
I’ve already mopped once today. Big Foot and Little Big Foot do this every time they come in.
I. Need. A. Yard!!!

Morning Blooie, yep, you need a yard!

View attachment 3075454
I. Need. A. Yard!!!
Have you tried wiping their paws off when they come in? I had a friend who did that. Might be a wrestling match though 😆

Back
Top Bottom