The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Janie! No, I’m on a schedule all week so weekends don’t get much planning. I thought about inviting my Mom over, but now we aren’t speaking and it’ll be a while before we do so just chilling with hubs and the pups. Sending the roo to freezer camp is all we HAVE to do. How about you?
Sounds like you have plenty to do. I'm sorry the rooster couldn't get his act together.
I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. I think (hope) one of the girls may visit Friday.

Good morning everyone...as IM would say, happy Friday Eve!

Janie, had to laugh about the dead rat snake. Poor guy that found it :gig

Pert, good to see you any time of day!
Good morning, Debby. I laughed at the poor guy too. I hope he still has a job. He brought that very stinky snake into the lobby to show me. There were two moms with children in there. The kids didn't seem upset, but moms weren't happy, and the receptionist got a little angry.🤣
Good morning, Everyone. Shopping day. There's lawn to mow, but my shoulders are acting up. :idunno
Good morning, Sour. I hope your shoulders recover quickly.

We had to break down and turn on the sprinklers this morning. I sure wish we would get some rain.
20220630_075942.jpg

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone, have a wonderful day. 🌻
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Goodmorning to everyone. Hope you all have a good day. Have no idea what I'm doing up at this hour.
:frow Good morning Pert, have a great day
Good morning Mark, Pert, and all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning everyone 🌤

Good morning, Mark 🦋 Have a great day!

Good morning, Pert 🦋 I hope you have a great day also. Early to bed, early to rise....
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Morning all, it’s Friday Eve and I’m thankful this week is about over.

Good morning Mark, say hello to Susie.

Good morning Pert, that was pretty darn early!

Good morning DMC

Good morning Janie
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning everyone...as IM would say, happy Friday Eve!

Janie, had to laugh about the dead rat snake. Poor guy that found it :gig

Pert, good to see you any time of day!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning, Everyone. Shopping day. There's lawn to mow, but my shoulders are acting up. :idunno
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

Sounds like you have plenty to do. I'm sorry the rooster couldn't get his act together.
I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. I think (hope) one of the girls may visit Friday.

Good morning, Debby. I laughed at the poor guy too. I hope he still has a job. He brought that very stinky snake into the lobby to show me. There were two moms with children in there. The kids didn't seem upset, but moms weren't happy, and the receptionist got a little angry.🤣

Good morning, Sour. I hope your shoulders recover quickly.
You didn’t smell the snake? They really stink when it’s hot out:sick
We had to break down and turn on the sprinklers this morning. I sure wish we would get some rain.
View attachment 3169038
Beautiful! I love all your big trees.

Good morning all

Goodmorning to everyone. Hope you all have a good day. Have no idea what I'm doing up at this hour.
Um Pert, it was 2:30 AM your time! That is "pee and go back to bed" time, not get up time!

thought about inviting my Mom over, but now we aren’t speaking and it’ll be a while before we do
😢 I can't imagine not being on speaking terms with my mother when she was alive

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom