The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

If I survive this week it will be a miracle. I think I have a better chance of surviving playing in traffic. I am seriously contemplating putting in my 2 week notice. Sorry, I need to vent. :he
:hugs venting is okay! It's a release of built-up energy. Sometimes we really need to let things out!
Can't blame you. Schools in general are stressful places nowadays. I'm sure working with the special needs children is much worse.
Seriously! One of the toughest jobs out there! They really need to get paid more.
I was bored one night, googling pictures of chickens. BYC kept popping up, so my nosey self started snooping around. I quickly noticed the lack of snarky comments like you see on fb, so I decided to join. :lol:
😂 and you haven't left 💜
@janiedoe first time making the potato chip cookies. They are still cooling so I haven't tried them yet. 1 lb unsalted butter, 3.25 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, l.5 cups coarsely crushed potato chips. Drop well rounded teaspoons of dough onto cookie sheet. Cook 15 to 20 minutes at 300 F. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

I think we made each cookie too large. I had to bake 30 + minutes to finish them.
That sounds so easy a caveman could do it. Now, I need potato chips 😂
Turkey, bacon, American cheese on keto bread with mayo, cranberry honey mustard, and nature’s seasons. Sooooo good LOL

View attachment 3708748View attachment 3708749
Looks good Dawg! But... Cranberry honey mustard?! Whaaaaaaaat 🤤 that sounds really good!!

:hugs venting is okay! It's a release of built-up energy. Sometimes we really need to let things out!

Seriously! One of the toughest jobs out there! They really need to get paid more.

😂 and you haven't left 💜

That sounds so easy a caveman could do it. Now, I need potato chips 😂

Looks good Dawg! But... Cranberry honey mustard?! Whaaaaaaaat 🤤 that sounds really good!!
It’s incredible! Lol I’m obsessed with it 🤣

I think I would be, too.
It’s definitely amazing LOL I got it at Market Basket but I think it’s on Amazon too and there are also other brands too that I haven’t tried but yeah. Apparently they make a pineapple honey mustard too. Idk how I feel about that LOL but this company also does oils for Italian subs (also incredible), sriracha sauce, etc.

Back
Top Bottom