The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I didn't notice the bird feeders, nice of your flock to clean up. :D
Yes, at least we're not growing sunflowers up at the house. ☺️ All that black they're standing on is sunflower seed shells. We're going to plant hostas or something there. They like going under them in the summer.

G’morning Sue, say hi to Bob for me. We’re chilly today, maybe some rain tomorrow :fl
Bob says hi back at you :frow
Good morning Sue, we got that rain here too. Everyone here is having a stupendous day, wishing you & Bob the same!
Thank you, I've been busy already gathering trash to be picked up today. I finally found someone that will pick it up out here.

Morning DMC, now that looks a bit more like a MN winter (just a bit, you need another foot or two for normal).
This is plenty. I wouldn’t mind one snow day. We don’t have to make the first one up.
Looks similar here. We got back from the P.O. picking up hatching eggs to find out a few silkies, brave little souls, walked all the way from the coop to the house without us making a path for them. The rest stayed in the coop or the covered kennel next to it.

View attachment 3720417
I think you have more :D

Thanks!!! I’m alright. I had a really bad migraine last night so I’m still a little bit “hungover” from that unfortunately. Getting better though the longer I’m awake. But plus I’m still a bit down and dealing with the urges and wishing I hadn’t gotten rid of the stuff even though I know it’s for the best and I’m glad I did. :hmm 😭 so there’s that. I’m starting to think it’s not just therapy that caused this. I think it’s the meds because I ran out of one and they had to order it but I don’t have it yet. It’s been days at least. But again, the longer I’m awake, the better I get. But still. I’m going to the clubhouse to distract myself.
Allow yourself to be distracted :hugs

Glad your power came back on LTay.

Great, that works!

Morning Janie have a good one! :frow

Hi :frow
I’m supposed to be in a bake off among DH’s cousins using one of his grandmas recipes. However, the house is a disaster from yesterday so I don’t have a clean spot to do any baking. I may have to skip it and make bread in the machine this week. How embarrassing :gig

I’m supposed to be in a bake off among DH’s cousins using one of his grandmas recipes. However, the house is a disaster from yesterday so I don’t have a clean spot to do any baking. I may have to skip it and make bread in the machine this week. How embarrassing :gig

The bake off sounds kind of fun. But the bread sounds good. Either way, it's a win!

Good morning all. It finally looks like Winter here.
It was time for a change of scenery. This is enough though :D
I’m going to go sand in the bathroom now. I hate that job.:tongue
View attachment 3720399
I wish I had that snow for one day, but not the slush that comes after- although our pond could use the slush.

Back
Top Bottom