The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, IM. I'll bet your bed felt wonderful last night.
Hi Janie. Oh yes, I slept like a rock, kinda feel hungover this morning.
Morning IM, what's on the agenda today?
Hi Debby. I need to do some laundry from camping and get my stuff put away. When Igor gets home we have a few errands to run. What are you doing today?

Good morning everyone 😊
Good morning all.
Good morning DMC 🙂
Good morning
Good morning Kelsey 🙂
Good morning y'all!

Good morning, DMC, and TGIF❣️

Good morning, KL 🦋🦋🦋
Good morning Janie 🙂
Good morning everyone, don't monkey around, make it a good one! 🐒
Good morning Debby 🙂
Yep
G’morning
Good morning IM 🙂

Good morning, Everyone.
Nobody wants to work anymore or do dirty work especially
The greatest part of being able to retire early was that I no longer had to find folks who were willing to work. Around here contractors, landscapers, restaurants would be unable to function without Hispanic immigrants.

Good morning everyone 😊

Good morning DMC 🙂

Good morning Kelsey 🙂

Good morning Janie 🙂

Good morning Debby 🙂

Yep

Good morning IM 🙂
G’morning Sue. Hi to Bob also!
Good morning, Everyone.

The greatest part of being able to retire early was that I no longer had to find folks who were willing to work. Around here contractors, landscapers, restaurants would be unable to function without Hispanic immigrants.
G’morning Sour.

Good morning, Everyone.

Good morning, Sour. I think immigrants are the backbone of the labor force here.

Hi Janie. Oh yes, I slept like a rock, kinda feel hungover this morning.

Hi Debby. I need to do some laundry from camping and get my stuff put away. When Igor gets home we have a few errands to run. What are you doing today?

Hi, I got busy doing stuff and didn't get back here for a while. A camping question for you...if you use a tent and sleeping bag the next time, won't there be a bigger chance of a snake encounter? You're probably used to checking for things I suppose.

Laundry is done, fridge cleaned out, a double batch of taco meat cooked, dishwasher emptied, blah blah blah. That's what I've been doing today :) I also watched a one-hour show about the Son of Sam, what a scary nut job. Thankfully, he is locked up for good. It was strange when the film footage included the Twin Towers standing tall.

Hi, I got busy doing stuff and didn't get back here for a while. A camping question for you...if you use a tent and sleeping bag the next time, won't there be a bigger chance of a snake encounter? You're probably used to checking for things I suppose.

Laundry is done, fridge cleaned out, a double batch of taco meat cooked, dishwasher emptied, blah blah blah. That's what I've been doing today :) I also watched a one-hour show about the Son of Sam, what a scary nut job. Thankfully, he is locked up for good. It was strange when the film footage included the Twin Towers standing tall.
You've been busy! I wish I had some taco meat but I'll probably cook some beef tips instead.

Back
Top Bottom