The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

yuckyuck.gif
Debby!
lau.gif
hide.gif
I broke half of my 6

I totally understand sour. It's so incredibly humid here, it does feel cold when it's not really cold. When I lived in Key West, we used to joke about how you tell the locals from the visitors. If it was less than 75*, the locals were wearing jeans & sweatshirts while the visitors were walking around in shorts & tank tops.

When we were in CO last January, the temps got low enough to snow and we barely felt the cold. That's the difference between dry air and wet.

lau.gif
Around here the "non-locals" wear shorts when it is below 50!

Same here Phil, Chicago suburb - I don't wear shorts( I don't ever want to see my legs) in winter but, many others do - my brother keeps doing it I guess to show Real men don't feel the cold. But, then Real women don't wear hats or hoods because it gives them "hat hair,". I wear hats, ear warmers, neck gators and I don't care- my ears and neck get cold.

Good morning!

It's been raining since yesterday evening. Guess that means it will be a good day to stay inside and take care of a couple things I've been putting off...clean out the fridge and take down the Christmas tree. I've been dragging my feet on taking down the tree, it was so pretty this year I'm going to miss it. The plus side is DH will be making his terrific chili and giving me a haircut. What's everyone else up to today?

ETA: It's our anniversary today! For some reason, I was thinking it was tomorrow. Sheesh!

Last edited:
Good morning Debby!
Congratulations to you and DH!!

How many years?

I got our tree and decs down yesterday, it's looking a bit bare now :hit
All quiet here today really, could do with getting some dog hair vacuumed up but that's just the norm!! Harry horse all done this morning and birds are fed and watered. So barring a few house chores a quiet day I guess.

Have the most lovely anniversary Debby :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom