The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

New Mac book....nice!

It's faster than a "a speeding bullet"
smile.png

A lot like my old one, but still a learning experience.

@NorthFLChick glad you are feeling better today.

See y'all later, gotta work again today
sad.png

It's faster than a "a speeding bullet"
smile.png

A lot like my old one, but still a learning experience.

@NorthFLChick glad you are feeling better today.

See y'all later, gotta work again today
sad.png

I like the sound of a computer faster than a speeding bullet!

Have a good day at work, talk to you later!
frow.gif

Do we have any birthdays this month? Don't want to leave anyone having a b-day without a piece of cake!

New Macbook! Wow! Will you still talk to us PC and Smart Phone peons? A Mac has been my dream computer for years, but I keep "chickening" out and getting a PC every time! I do like my new HP All in One though, a lot. Not crazy about Windows 10, and the browser that comes on it, Edge, should be pushed over the edge of a cliff! Most of BYCs features work right with it, it tends to type backwards when you least expect it, and a function as basic to home computing as copy and paste doesn't work.

Get those sinus infections cleared up! It's only 40 days until Spring!!

Today is National Siblings Day! I am so blessed to have mine!!

Buncha nuts under a Beechnut tree! Every year when we get together we try to get a good family picture. Try. And try! It's like trying to get a photo of a bunch of 2 year olds....somebody's always busting the setup. This was one of like 30 attempts, and I'm not kidding! I love them all with my whole heart - I like me best when I'm with them!

Good idea DD, we can do like the caption contests!

Nice picture Blooie! Happy National Sibling Day (is there a cake for that?).

Aw, that's so nice Blooie. I'd consider it an honor (and fun) to be a sib!

Take as many little cakes as you like, there are plenty more where that came from
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom