The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Me too :lau. Honestly I'd rather be "different" - who wants to be "normal".

Glad you are over the slip.
Do be more careful....wondering why do you have to snatch the hatchlings?

The Princess once asked, "Why is it that your friends are generally a little 'different'." I replied, "So called normal people are boring, and by the way have you studied me closely?"

Thanks B! How are you doing today?

Good morning everyone! Any special plans for today? Nothing out of the ordinary here for us. Yesterday was busy! Lots of golfers, lots of diners. Saw some faces we hadn't seen since last season (it's funny how people here disappear in winter and reappear in spring then it's like old homecoming week). Today is supposed to be another beautiful weather day so hoping for another good day at the course.

Enjoy your day all, I'll be popping in again later!

Can't make things easy, that would be boring.:rolleyes:
DH would say you just described me :D

I'm back, I'm back. Nifty did it, and I am ever grateful to him for letting me come home.
:bun Happy dance, Sourland is back !!!! It just wasn't the same around here without your words of (hmmmm) Wizard Wisdom :celebrate.

:wee, not that I could actually run back and forth, but I can run inside my head.
I almost tried to jump on a wood roller cart at Lowe's like a skate board, the other day for fun, and then realized they may have to call 911 if I did :lau. so, just pushed it..

Hail, hail, the gang's all here..... Um, we are, aren't we?
I've not seen @Teila yet, but at least the tag is working for her, so she should be able to visit when she's ready. I think she was to move about 2 weeks ago - so bet she's unpacking and settling in her new home.

Debby likely will be overwhelmed today, holidays at golf courses are very busy.

Thanks B! How are you doing today?

Good morning everyone! Any special plans for today? Nothing out of the ordinary here for us. Yesterday was busy! Lots of golfers, lots of diners. Saw some faces we hadn't seen since last season (it's funny how people here disappear in winter and reappear in spring then it's like old homecoming week). Today is supposed to be another beautiful weather day so hoping for another good day at the course.

Enjoy your day all, I'll be popping in again later!

Hope that you don't get got by the 'Boss' while you are popping in later.
gig.gif

Have a good day also!!
Scott

Good morning, folks, it's great to be here.

'Wizard Wisdom' = I like that. Not sure it exists, but I like that. It's a Monday dank and dreary, but baseball will go on. Right now GS's team is the number one seed which would take them directly to the championship game, but one team with two wins has two games to play this morning. If they win both that will push GS's team to the semi finals. Whatever, they will be playing this afternoon.

Good morning, folks, it's great to be here.

'Wizard Wisdom' = I like that. Not sure it exists, but I like that. It's a Monday dank and dreary, but baseball will go on. Right now GS's team is the number one seed which would take them directly to the championship game, but one team with two wins has two games to play this morning. If they win both that will push GS's team to the semi finals. Whatever, they will be playing this afternoon.

Good Morning, Sir Sour
So do you want the other team to win both or none?
Hope your day brightens up abit!
Scott

Back
Top Bottom