The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

<grump> The entire month of May can go away and kiss my hiney as it leaves. There, I said it. Linda got sick and we almost lost her on May 1st, and that terror went on for too long. The conversion confusion. Rachel. The storm at Debby's golf course. I ended up in the ER - twice in one week - and I'm hungry. I had to tear down Gramma's Day Care for the first time since 1989. And now I get word that Linda is back in the hospital, almost as sick as she was before. And there are still 2 more days of this month. Sometimes there just isn't enough Calgon in the world..... Oh, well. sitting by the phone now will take my mind off my throat, right? Kiss my hiney, May.

<grump> The entire month of May can go away and kiss my hiney as it leaves. There, I said it. Linda got sick and we almost lost her on May 1st, and that terror went on for too long. The conversion confusion. Rachel. The storm at Debby's golf course. I ended up in the ER - twice in one week - and I'm hungry. I had to tear down Gramma's Day Care for the first time since 1989. And now I get word that Linda is back in the hospital, almost as sick as she was before. And there are still 2 more days of this month. Sometimes there just isn't enough Calgon in the world..... Oh, well. sitting by the phone now will take my mind off my throat, right? Kiss my hiney, May.
So sorry Blooie.

Sorry Blooie. Sometimes it just bees that that way. Here's hoping everyone has a much better June

Back
Top Bottom