The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Glad you are back safe Blooie....

This is what I'm driving home in today....it's okay though used to it.
Sorry your are feeling well NFC...get better...

Blooie, glad you got home safely! No more near-misses I hope.

Phil, that picture just looks nasty. Be careful! Sure have enjoyed seeing your baby Alice pictures, she's a doll.

I feel a little better today. It was probably a touch of flu bug and the worst is over now. Be sure to wash your hands and spray your computers with Lysol after you talk to me!

It was 40* when I got up at 4:30 this morning and the thermometer hasn't budged but a couple degrees yet. We found some volunteer tomato seedlings growing in the garden about a month ago. We put them in one of our raised beds and DH has been coddling them since. They are camped under a plastic tent with some light bulbs to keep them warm tonight. They're about 2.5' high now with a few little green tomatoes on them. Hope they make it through the cold snap predicted for tonight.

Blooie, glad you got home safely! No more near-misses I hope.

Phil, that picture just looks nasty. Be careful! Sure have enjoyed seeing your baby Alice pictures, she's a doll.

I feel a little better today. It was probably a touch of flu bug and the worst is over now. Be sure to wash your hands and spray your computers with Lysol after you talk to me!

It was 40* when I got up at 4:30 this morning and the thermometer hasn't budged but a couple degrees yet. We found some volunteer tomato seedlings growing in the garden about a month ago. We put them in one of our raised beds and DH has been coddling them since. They are camped under a plastic tent with some light bulbs to keep them warm tonight. They're about 2.5' high now with a few little green tomatoes on them. Hope they make it through the cold snap predicted for tonight.
wow. good deal on the maters.

I have our greenhouse built. I need to start using it.

yes ma'am.

I built it right before last winter, with the plans of getting seeds started early. I used two old trampoline jumping mats for the flooring, thinking it would keep weeds and grass from growing up.

wrong!!

I think it made it worse, gave the bermuda a great environment to grow.......lol
so now, I get to fight bermuda in my veggie plants all year long......lol

Back
Top Bottom