The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Very true, I just let the wind do it for me :lol:
:gig...or you could rock the "toque-look!" Best of both world; keeps your hair under control AND your head warm. It's a win-win. I've never done it before...but I did it last night for a meeting. (No, I did not take a picture) :gig
I think I'm going to adopt the fashion, it's always windy here too! :barnie

And good morning everyone! :frow

"toque-look!"

What's that? Might be something I'm interested in :)
Like this, except mine is black. (Not surprising, everything I wear is black) :gig

b252ffe34bdee8177ab1d52d99e945c3--slouch-beanie-beanie-hats (2).jpg

:gig...or you could rock the "toque-look!" Best of both world; keeps your hair under control AND your head warm. It's a win-win. I've never done it before...but I did it last night for a meeting. (No, I did not take a picture) :gig
I think I'm going to adopt the fashion, it's always windy here too! :barnie

And good morning everyone! :frow
:frow My son got his longish red hair buzzed because it was interfering when he plays hockey!
Good morning. Sunny and 50s so far today. Gotta love it!

Like this, except mine is black. (Not surprising, everything I wear is black) :gig

View attachment 1196898

Gotcha, I've seen those, just didn't know what they were called.

Probably wouldn't work...any hat that enters this house seems to become DH's. I do have 2 ball caps but I leave them in my car so he won't run off with them (even the pink one). :lol:

Gotcha, I've seen those, just didn't know what they were called.

Probably wouldn't work...any hat that enters this house seems to become DH's. I do have 2 ball caps but I leave them in my car so he won't run off with them (even the pink one). :lol:
That was going to be my next suggestion...to get a pink one.:gig I got a couple with sparkle thread. That "might" discourage him as well.;)

We hit our dollar tree at about 8:54 and at 8:59pm we were checking out with $50 worth of mitts/hats/gloves/toques for the whole family. However, the boy is NOT getting these toques/knitted caps now. I'm claiming them. :p

We've had a tui outside singing since 4am. He sang all day yesterday too. A tui is a very beautiful native bird. They are good mimics too and this one has a permanent wing injury so lives at a bird sanctuary up north.

My Javas are starting to look much cuter. One has fuzz on his head, the other is still bald.
Javas.jpg

And my little Societies - they hatch with the odd tuft of down on them which is pretty funny (and cute). And there is mountains of poop in there as at least four adults are taking care of them and they all cram into the nestbox at night to sleep (and have done since one started making a nest in there)!
Society finches.jpg

Back
Top Bottom