The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Go to your profile page, click “notable Members” and look on the right.
FE0D80EE-D88A-4D5A-A9B1-1D872B70F928.jpeg

Nope.....I don't know any of them either. Sorry I confused you! :hugs I just remember you asking recently if we could have a feature like that and I stumbled on it accidentally a few minutes ago. I'm sure with the vast membership of BYC, there have to be more than 3 birthdays today, so I kinda thought they might be testing it or something?

Nope.....I don't know any of them either. Sorry I confused you! :hugs I just remember you asking recently if we could have a feature like that and I stumbled on it accidentally a few minutes ago. I'm sure with the vast membership of BYC, there have to be more than 3 birthdays today, so I kinda thought they might be testing it or something?

Now I get it! Well, just call me dense this morning, lol.

This b-day thingie on the Members tab has been there for a while (maybe since the system re-do?). I just have a hard time remembering to look there everyday so I asked if we could have it on the Home page where more people would see it.

That didn't go anywhere so I'll have to get better about remembering to look at the Member tab to be sure I don't miss anyone I know.

Well, doggone it!! Here I thought I discovered something new and exciting......well, what do I know? I still hate the "alerts" thingy and haven't even figured out how to put photos in albums - which is why I lost almost every photo when they did the conversion. Okay, going back into my corner now.....I'll be the one in the purple dress with the dunce cap on. <sigh>

Well, doggone it!! Here I thought I discovered something new and exciting......well, what do I know? I still hate the "alerts" thingy and haven't even figured out how to put photos in albums - which is why I lost almost every photo when they did the conversion. Okay, going back into my corner now.....I'll be the one in the purple dress with the dunce cap on. <sigh>

Don't be crowding me in my corner!

(Why are you all get up in a dress today B?)

Back
Top Bottom