The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I prefer showers to baths because I don't like sitting in the dirty bathwater, that's kind of gross imo. Plus I never really fit in most bathtubs. :lau

BUT.

I do like bathes sometimes and it supposed to be relaxing. Taking time for yourself to relax shouldn't be considered a waste of time. :p

But that said, if you're just taking one to get clean then it is kind of a waste of time and of water. But then again, showers can be just as much of a waste of time. I usually spend at least 15 minutes in the shower, sometimes up to half an hour.

I never understood the whole lounging in the bathtub thing, what a complete waste of time. I'll choose a shower over a tub any day.
Hi NFC, welcome back! As you get older you like to let the heat soak into your bones and muscles. A shower gets you clean but not as warm all over.

20160604_160548.png

Hello everyone. Just popping in to see how everyone is.

Hi NFC, welcome back! As you get older you like to let the heat soak into your bones and muscles. A shower gets you clean but not as warm all over.

Maybe you're right, I just don't have the patience. And I hate scrubbing the tub, that always gives me a backache.

View attachment 1250772
Hello everyone. Just popping in to see how everyone is.

Hi Nicky, always good to see you! Are you still going to school?

Back
Top Bottom