The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thank you DMC, I confess to being a little nervous about the Angel Food but now that I have some great tips from here and the new tin arrived, I am hopeful :fl

Ron you are awesome! :clap

Thank you sunflour I will pass your message on to him.

Love the sign CF and good night :)

KD thank you, I will pass your message on to hubby also [It is not until next week]. I hope you enjoy your trip and the concert.

Just about time for me to finish work for the week. Very dark outside and raining; love it!! Thunder rolling in the distance .. might have to put away the stubbies and break out the tracky dacks. Something for you to look up @bruceha2000 :p

Morning all!

@Teila your plans for next week sound great...relax, enjoy and make it all about you (except maybe for your DH's b-day, then it's 1/2 about you)! If you run into any cake questions, just yell.

@KDOGG331 enjoy your weekend, it sounds like you're going to be very busy!

@DigMyChicks best of luck with the video thingiemabob :lol:

Morning all!

@Teila your plans for next week sound great...relax, enjoy and make it all about you (except maybe for your DH's b-day, then it's 1/2 about you)! If you run into any cake questions, just yell.

X2

Morning all :frow

Vimeo allowed for longer videos whenI I started putting up the sermons

Ahhh okay that makes sense!

Good night everyone. KD have a good trip!

Thank you DMC, I confess to being a little nervous about the Angel Food but now that I have some great tips from here and the new tin arrived, I am hopeful :fl

Ron you are awesome! :clap

Thank you sunflour I will pass your message on to him.

Love the sign CF and good night :)

KD thank you, I will pass your message on to hubby also [It is not until next week]. I hope you enjoy your trip and the concert.

Just about time for me to finish work for the week. Very dark outside and raining; love it!! Thunder rolling in the distance .. might have to put away the stubbies and break out the tracky dacks. Something for you to look up @bruceha2000 :p

Morning all!

X2

Morning all :frow

Thanks everyone!

I didn't end up sleeping till 3, woke up at 5:30 even though I had my alarm set every 15 minutes starting at 5 lol

I couldn't sleep so then I started reading but I probably could have put it away and been able to sleep sooner than I put it away but oh well.

Good Morning, I'm about to get ready to go to work today.

I had to google those :)

Me too

I was too lazy to google...so what are stubbies and tracky dacks?

Stubbies are like track shorts and tracky dacks are like a tracksuit/jumpsuit. At least according to the pictures on Google.

So basically a rough translation: Teila might have to put away the shorts and put on pants!

Back
Top Bottom